Soft Kisses - Jesy

"Jes!!!!!" You squealed as Jesy stepped through the door. She just came home from tour and you were looking forward to spending the rest of the year with her. "Y/n!!!!" She hugged you tightly as the two of you stood in the doorway, just enjoying each other's presence since June. "Alright, I'm gonna go bathe now," she giggled as she pulled away from the hug.

10 minutes later, Jesy came out with a towel wrapped around her hair to dry it. She then did something unexpected. She proceeded to tackle you on the bed. You laughed your ass off as you laid down. She brought her face close to yours till you felt her breath. The two of you stayed in that positon for 5 seconds before her lips barely touched yours. As she was about ot pulled away, you pulled her back down and stayed in the same position.

You finally decided to stop 10 minutes later. Jesy sat in bed, breathing heavily, so did you. "Oh...my...fucking...god," Jesy breathed. You looked at her, hoping that she liked it. "I LOVED IT!" She screamed. You laughed as you shook your head before kissing her one last time for the day.

You never wanted this to end. In fact, it was your new hobby: having soft kisses with Jesy.