You're Beautiful - Leigh-Anne

A/N: yeah I changed the way I write the imagines now lol. also, I'll be publishing part 2 of the perrie imagine soon ;)
......

tw // self-harm

<she catches you self-harming>

Leigh-Anne should be home anytime soon. She left for tour a month ago and is coming back after the first leg of tour to rest and have lots of cuddles with you. But the thing is, you weren't quite ready for cuddles YET. You've been scrolling through your phone for the past hour reading hate coments, even though your girlfriend told you not to. Yes, you made a promise, but the amount of hate that you got for dating her was overwhelming. You sighed as you stood up from the couch you were sat at and headed to the bathroom connected to you and Leigh-Anne's bedroom.

You stepped into the bathroom while taking a shaky breath. You hadn't done it since you met Leigh-Anne. But, you needed to quieten the demons in your mind which were repeating numerous hate comments. You hesitantly grabbed your blade from under the sink and brought it close to your skin as you sat on the floor. Your girlfriend knew about your past but not your self-harm issues. You didn't tell her about it as you were scared to lose her, based on your personal experiences.

By the time you were making your fifth cut, you heard 4 familiar laughs echoing through the house. You gasped as you fumbled for the damp cloth you prepared. However, your girlfriend was quicker than you thought. She opened the bathroom door without asking, revealing you sitting on the floor, grasping onto the blade like your life depended on it- in fact, your life DEPENDED on it. Blood was trickling down your wrists silently and tears were threatening to leave the safety of your eyes. You dare not look at your heartbroken girlfriend, running around the bathroom, grabbing items. As she squatted in front of you, she kept whispering your name. You decided to look outside the toilet. Jesy, Jade and Perrie stood there, a tear or two rolling down their cheeks. "I'm sorry," I whispered, loud enough for Leigh-Anne and the girls to hear. You removed your gaze from the floor to Leigh-Anne, who spoke. "Babe, you don't have to apologise, please, it's not your fault," she smiled sadly. Her eyes were filled with tears as a wave of guilt washed over you. "Babe, look at me," she used her free hand to lift up your chin so her deep brown eyes stared into your deep Y/E/C eyes.

You didn't talk. Technically, you didn't want to talk. If you did, your vision would've became blurry. "Why?" Leigh-Anne's voice cracked. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. You shook your head vigorously. "Babe, do you realise how beautiful you are?" She asked, voice cracking, but she couldn't care less. You shook your head again. She sighed, "Is it because of the hate?" She asked again. You nodded your head this time, but still not opening up to your beautiful girlfriend. You looked down to see your wrist covered up in cuts. The girls were staring at the two of you, smiling sadly. You can't actually blame them. There's nothing they can do to help you. You just needed your girlfriend with you.