sick - perrie

you walked into your shared bedroom with perrie after finishing your breakfast as she laid in bed, tossing and turning. perrie said she wasn't feeling well so you went down yourself.

you sat beside her and placed a hand on her back as she jumped at your touch but relaxed after. "feeling better baby?" you asked as she shook her head, still facing away from you.

you turned her body so she faced you, as you measured the temperature of her forehead. she was burning.

"baby, you're having a fever, don't move," you kissed her forehead before leaving for the bathroom as she obliged, too tired to move.

you walked out with a cold rag in your hands, and some fever medication. "here, hopefully this would cool you down," you placed the cold rag on her forehead gently.

you placed another kiss on her cheek before going downstairs to grab a cup of water. "feeling any better, princess?" you sat her up and gave her the fever medication as she took them. "yeah a little," she smiled tiredly.

"go to sleep sweetie, i won't go anywhere," you whispered as you planted another kiss on her cheek as she closed her eyes, drifting away into dreamland.

two hours later, perrie woke up to you staring at her beautiful figure. "what time is it now?" she asked sleepily.

"1pm babe, do you wanna continue sleeping, have lunch or cuddle?" you smiled, kissing her forehead gently.

"cuddles," she smiled, pulling you into her arms as you giggled and gave in.