Surprise! - Perrie (part 2)

You strolled back home, knowing that no one remembered your birthday. Not even your girlfriend, whom you loved. You were even having a rough day at work so you wanted to go home and rest. Little did you know, something really special awaited you behind the door to your house.

You sighed heavily as you walked up to the doorstep. You looked down as you accidentally kicked a package that was nicely wrapped up in wrapping paper. You then realised that you didn't order anything online recently. Out of curiosity, you picked it up and checked for the return address. Since nothing was written on the package, you brought it in with you and started asking for Perrie, your voice echoing through the house. "Perrie, we didn't order anything, did we, I found a-" but you were interrupted by the voices of 4 familiar girls, and, your mom. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They hollered in unison. You dropped your bag on the floor and placed the "mysterious package" on the table. You ran straight over to the love of your life and embraced her in a tight hug. Tears sprang out of your eyes as she whispered, "Happy birthday sweetheart," and kussed you on your neck. "Thank you so much," you did the same thing to her.

"Alright love birds," Jesy giggled as you blushed, stepping away from Perrie, still smiling. You looked over to your mom and thanked her, followed by the rest of the family, and lastly, the girls. "Thank you so much, girls, from the bottom of my heart," you smiled as you hugged them individually. "Open up your present, baba," Perrie straddled you from behind while pointing at the "mysterious package" you found at the doorstep.

You nodded your head, knowing that something great would appear from that box. You slowly unwrapped the wrapping paper and tossed it aside. Inside, there was a card written by Perrie. You read it as tears started to form in your eyes. The actual thing that made a gigantic smile appear on your face was the airpods that came out of the box. You placed the prized possession on the floor slowly as you sprang up and embraced Perrie, "Thank you," you whispered towards her neck. This was the best birthday party you've ever experienced in your whole life, and you were sure you'll never forget.