Proposal - Jade

<she proposes to you>

You woke up, panicking over the fact that Jade wasn't beside you in bed. You rushed down the stairs, nearly falling. However, your mood was brightened just by looking at your girlfriend making the both of you breakfast. Good morning babe," she looked up from flipping a piece of pancake. "Morning," you kissed her cheek happily. She giggled as she directed her attention back to her pancakes.

"Sit down baby," she broke the silence after a minute. You nodded as you made your way into the dining room. You couldn't help but awe at the beautiful sight in front of you. You smirked to yourself as you took a seat in one of the chairs.

After a few minutes, Jade entered with two plates of pancakes. She decided that it was now or never. "Babe, before you eat," she paused as she took out a ring, making you gasp. "I have thought about this for a while now. I realised that it was now or never. Baby, Y/N, you are the best person I could ever ask for, I love you with all of my heart that I want US to be forever," she paused again as she got down on one knee, "will you marry me?" Tears started to swell up in your eyes. You nodded vigorously as you kept repeating the word "Yes".

The both of you jumped for joy before kissing each other passionately. This wasn't the end of your relationship. In fact, this was the start of your long-lasting relationship.