H-hi

(Y/n POV)
I was heading down stairs to visit my friend Larry when I saw someone with, I blinked to make sure my eyes were working properly, blue hair? I wasn't judging I was just wondering if it was natural then I saw who I believed to be their father and his hair was blue as well so I assumed that it was natural. I realized I was staring so I snapped out of it

"hey you guys must be the new neighbors right, the Fishers?" I said

"Yes the man said, we're just taking the last things up stairs."

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Nah, I think we got it, right dad?" Their voice was deep, a little cracky but deep so I assumed they were a boy.

"Yep," Mr. Fisher replied, "thank you for offering."

"No problem, my names y/n l/n."

"I'm Henry Fisher and this is my son Sal."

So he was a boy you thought, "nice to meet you Sal, Henry. I live in the apartments too so if you need help moving in I'm in room 101 ( I know someone lives there but they're not impactful on the story line, btw I will not be including the end of chapter 4 and all of chapter 5 because we need sal alive ) see you around"

"Bye." Said Mr. fisher

"See ya." Said sal

~~ time skip presented by electric chair ~~

I was downstairs with my best friend Larry, we'd been friends since before we could remember. We were super close and for a while people thought we're were dating so we gave it a go but it didn't feel right to either of us so we're went back to being friends. We were chatting back and forth while he painted when we heard a knock on the door. I plugged my ears just be fore Larry shouted, "IT'S OPEN!"

I heard a creek and then a familiar voice spoke up, "Uh, hi Lisa said I could come downstairs and that she had a son my age?"

As he finished speaking he walked into the room, it was him alright, "Oh, h-hi y/n I didn't know you were down here."

"Whoa nice mask dude." Larry said.

"I think it's prosthetic." Said at the same time Sal said, "it's prosthetic."

"Oh sorry dude, didn't mean to offend."

"It's fine I get it a lot." He said

(Sals POV)

Jeez she's hot, I thought, I realized I was talking while staring at her and mentally slapped myself and looked up to see her e/c eyes watching me intensely it felt a little intimidating but soon we were over that bump and talking about the apartments. After a little while I got up the nerve to ask about 403.

"Oh yeah, that the person who lived there, Mrs. Sanderson, was murdered. I was there too, and I know it was Charley, I just don't have any evidence." Said Larry

"I could try." I offered

"Really dude, that would be awesome!"

"How will I get in and why didn't y/n do it already?" I asked

"I'm afraid of her ghost and Larry already tried and couldn't find any evidence although he's not a very thorough looker." Y/n piped up.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Larry.

"Her ghost?" I asked.

"Do you believe in them? Larry doesn't but Todd does, he's busy right now though."

"Oh, but how will I get in, there's a police man guarding the door?" I said ignoring the other part.

"Larry will phone the police and report an emergency of some kind that will distract them and you can get in, but it won't be long before they realize it's a fake call so you'll have to hurry."

"Alright, lets do this." I said.

~~time skip presented by Bologna~~

The police came back and we presented our evidence. They arrested Charlie on the spot as I walked outside with y/n we saw him in the car calming he was innocent. Then we saw the ambulance, was her body still in it? I beckoned for y/n to come look. We looked in at the same time and wished we hadn't. She was in a body bag but for some reason her head was revealed, you could see her brain through the spot where her head was ripped open. I gaged and y/n fell on her knees. I grabbed her h/c hair away from her face just before she puked. She sat there for  awhile just puking until nothing came up. She stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you." She whispered and began to cry. I took her back to her apartments for sat with her for a while. Then my dad texted me to come home for dinner. I told her good bye and left. What was this feeling, I couldn't have a crush on someone I just met, could I?

824 words