Traped

Your POV

After I talked to Addison for a bit he let Travis have room 409. However something I should've considered was, he and Sal were on the same floor and they aren't quite the best of buds.

"Yn there you are I- what the hell? Why are you here!"
Aaand Sal saw him, the smaller boy talked the highlighted one and they fell to the ground tussling. I was trapped between the wall and the two fighting like cats in front of me.

"STOP IT!"

The two instantly froze at my outburst.

"Sal he's going to be staying in 409 for a bit," he opened his mouth to ask why, " and it's none of your business why so don't bother asking."

"Sorry yn I shouldn't be here, I'm just causing trouble, I'll leave now."

He started walking towards the elevator but I grabbed him by his sleeve.

"Oh no you don't. You'll stay here as long as you need to, I had to talk Addison into letting you stay and I hope that it wasn't for nothing."

"Ok."

"Why are you listening to her, why is he, what?"

"It's none of your business Sal, no if you'll excuse me."

I started making my way to the stairs because I had dropped my keycard somewhere in the grave yard, I'd look for it later.

"Yn please wait!"

"NO!"

I ran to the stairs and started crying, I really liked him. I still liked Sal.

Sals POV

Yn ran to the stairs to head to the basement probably, otherwise she would've taken the elevator. Instead I got in the elevator inserted the card into the slot and stood there until I heard the ding signaling I was in the basement. I wondered if she was still on the stairs so I went to the door with a sign saying 'stairs'. I pushed the door open only to hear crying echoing from up above.

"Yn?"

No answer but the sobs stoped

"It's me Sal."

"Fuck off!"

"Please, just let me explain."

"No! Stop toying with my emotions! First you want to be friends with me then you act like you hate me and now you say you have a good reason for it? What do you want from me?!"

"I just want you to let me tell you why."

Nothing

"Please?"

"Fine you have a minuet."

I decide not to tell her I liked her but to tell her most of it.

"So, we were becoming really good friends right? And I realized that but, I also knew that people who are emotionally close to me get hurt or, more often unfortunately, killed."

I stoped for a moment as memories started flooding in, then I remembered my time limit.

"And I really didn't want that to happen to you, I told Larry my plan too, he said he'd just try to convince you to stay away from me, but when I talked to him in the tree house he told me that the only reas-"

"Time, I'm sorry, I should've listened. I get it, I just have a question, why just me and not Larry too?"

"Well," I hadn't thought about that whoops, "uh I knew that I couldn't convince him otherwise except by hurting you so yeah."

"Ok."

The sound of a notification on a phone rang through the concrete stair well.

"I'm, I'm sorry Sal, you've probably heard that a lot but I am, I have to go now though my mom says that dinner is ready."

"I believe you, that you mean it I mean, um see you tomorrow?"

It sounded like more of a question than a statement.

"Oh thanks, and yeah I guess we will."

Wooo hooo 49 reads and, last I checked, #17 on salxreader I will see you soon my fishies
-Sal