help

Your POV

What was that, what just happened, I feel so out of control. That's not what was supposed to happen. That- that can't have happened, could it?

I was in the bathroom in my apartment, I was in the bathroom on because it's the only room that locks. I was thinking, and I was thinking about the one person that causes me the most pain to think about, I was thinking about Sal. He had a reason, and a pretty damn good reason too, but, still. I looked at my hand, I thought I was done with that, I thought I got over it. All it took was one little thing to put me right back at square one because I'm weak, I can't do anything. When Sal said I was useless, I didn't say anything, not because of shock, just because I still believed it.

In my hand I was looking at, there was a knife. I felt so out of control, everything that was happening, I didn't even have a say. But this, this I could control. I knew I was being selfish, I wasn't just harming myself. But it was just another reason not to tell anyone, they'd have to waste their sympathy on me. I pulled back my sleeve and saw the scars from, how long ago? Only a year ago. I brought the knife down on to my skin and dragged it across leaving a trail of red . I brought it down again, cris-crossing the cut I already had. I gasped at the sudden pain when the knife met the other cut. I deserved it, I could control it, it seemed like the perfect solution. I keep slashing the blade against my skin until it looked like looking through grass. So dense you can hardly see what else is there.

I wiped away my tears and reached for a tile on the floor. Instead of my fingers just brushing over it my nails dig into a chip. I pulled the tile off revealing a small hole. Big enough to store  bandages and my pocket knife in. I wrapped up my arm and put the knife and bandages back. I should go ask Larry if he was really in on this.

Larry's POV

"Well damn."

I was talking to Sal about what just happened in the stair well.

"Yeah."

"Is she ok?"

"I don't know, she sounded fine."

"Dude, you basically just hit her with a truck."

I was worried really worried, what if they got together, and I was alone again. Maybe I was just over reacting.

"You're right i should go check on her."

Before I could say anything he got up and ran.

Sals POV

Larry was right, what if she wasn't dealing with it well, what if- I don't know.

My thought we're running through my head a mile a minute as I ran up the stairs to the first floor.

I got out my spare key and unlocked her door. I wen to her bedroom door, but before I knocked I heard sobs. Very quite sobs but still sobs. Was she really not ok? She always seemed-

I opened the door to see yn on the floor crying.

An sorry this was short