Explain

Sals POV

I pleaded with y/n as she grabs her stuff, "Please y/n I can explain."
"NO! NOW FUCK OFF!"

'Well' I thought 'the plan worked.' But was that what I really wanted. I absorbed myself in thoughts as y/n turned tail and ran towards the exit.

Only one day of trying to use this plan, y/n already hates me, and I don't think I can follow through. At least she's safe now, she won't be in danger any more.

Tears began falling down my face, my horrible disfigured face that, I think, she managed to love. How she could like anyone who legally had to wear a mask to not scare children- My mask! It had shattered when Travis was hitting me. I looked around until I spotted it, or the pieces of it anyways. Wait, did y/n see my face? And she still protected me, even though I hurt her, even though I look like this. I don't think I could've fell for someone better, which just makes the situation worse. If I let her near, she dies and earth looses one of the only people that are kind enough to protect their enemy. I can't go through with this plan, I'll just try to avoid her. I didn't, I don't, want to hurt her anymore.

Larry's POV

'Where is she, I've been waiting for y/n for an hour at least!' I thought. Then I saw her round the corner. Her hair was a mess and her nose was bleeding.

"Who hit you, what happened, how did you-"

"I'm fine Larry, I'll tell you later"

"Did Sal-"

"Larry! I'm ok."

"You're obviously not!"

"I'll tell you when we get to the apartments."

And she started walking.

~~time skip~~

"So," I started, " will you tell me now?"

"Let's go to the tree house"

We got in the elevator, but neither of us had a key card.

"Damn it, I must've dropped mine." I said.

"Language!" I heard a mail slot close and knew it was Addison.

"I have a spare in my apartment, let's go there." y/n suggested.

"Yeah, ok."

We headed over to room 101, " my room's over here." She pointed to the door farthest to the entrance.

As I entered her room the first thing I noticed was, "you can see my tree house from here?"

"Yeah."

"But you waited for me to tell you?"

"Yeah, I thought that if you didn't tell me about it, then there was a good reason for it"

"That's pretty mature."

She laughed, I love her laugh.

"Yeah I guess. Oh here it is."

She held up the keycard triumphantly and headed towards the elevator. I had to run to catch-up to her. She was fast for how short she was.

~~smol time skip~~

I watched her clamor up the planks to the treehouse, then I followed her. When I got inside she had already claimed the bean bag so I sat on the chair.

"So, what took you so long."

She sighed.

"I was getting my stuff when I saw Travis bearing up Sal, so I talked him off of Sal, then I started hitting him, then he started hitting me, then Sal pulled him off, then we had a very friendly little chat and he left."

"So, you helped Sal, even after he hurt you?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, I just, I guess I don't like seeing people get hurt."

"BUT HE HURT YOU Y/N! I DONT WANT YOU NEAR HIM HE MIGHT HURT YOU AGAIN!" I was jealous and worried, what I said had been true but I also just didn't want her near him.

She didn't say anything but she looked worried.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Shh" she shushed me, " do you hear that?"

I listened, then I hear it.

"LARRY, Y/N, ARE YOU GUYS UP THERE, IM REALLY SORRY, CAN I EXPLAIN?"

An sorry to leave you there but I updated on schedule this time woo hoo!