Im Sorry

Yn POV
I'm on the floor, hugging my knees, rocking back and forth, and crying my eyes out. I've barely known him two months, why does he matter so much to me. I look at my bandages arm, why am I so week.

Then I hear the creak of the door opening.

"YN?! Oh my god what's wrong, why are you crying why- why are there bandages on you arm."

That just made me cry harder.

"Oh god, Yn I'm so sorry, I'm sorry."

He got down on the floor with me and hugged me. That calmed me down a bit, but not enough to talk.

"Yn, ca- can you tell me, tell me, was I the reason."

He motioned towards my arm wrapped in slightly bloodied bandages. I didn't say anything, I didn't move, but that was an answer enough for him.

"Oh my god, Yn, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I was so stupid. Making you stay away from me, that hurt you more than anything, damn that sounds conceited."

"How- why did you check on me? I thought I made it sound like I was ok."

"Well, lar said you might be, and, well yeah. I'm so sorry."

Sals POV

We sat there in the floor for the next half hour or so, eventually yn's breathing became steadier, then slowed, then she was asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I pulled the covers over her and tucked her in, I turned to leave but stopped. I looked back at her and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams yn, I love you."

Yn POV

I think I fell asleep, but when I woke up someone was setting me down. I cracked one Eye open, it was Sal. I decided to pretend to be asleep, he turned to leave after tucking me in, then turned back around and kissed me on my forehead.

"Sweet dreams yn," he whispered, "I love you."

Then he left, and left me absolutely shocked. What?!

An~~ sorry this is short, I've just been dealing with some stuff but I'll try to keep updating for your guys sake

Sal