RUN

Yn POV

Sal, Sal was looking for us, he wanted to talk to us, I want to run, I'm afraid, I'm never afraid, he was my friend, he hates me, he's trying to talk to me, I want to run, I need to run.

Thoughts were rushing through my head so fast, I could hardly understand some of them. All I knew right then was that I have to escape. But, if I try, he'll see me. 'Fuck it' I thought. I climbed down the ladder.

"There you are yn I'm really sorry, please listen to me, let me explai-."

He was cut off my me body slamming him. He stumbled backwards but not very far because I was small. I ran, ran as far away from him as I could. Back into the the apartments, in the elevator out the door, I stopped for a moment, then decided to hide in the cemetery. It wasn't that far.

Smol time skip

I was a bit out of breath by the time I got to the cemetery, I hadn't paced myself and adrenaline was wearing off. I pushed open the gate and shut it behind me, not that it would stop him, just maybe, convince him I wasn't there. I went to the very end and sat down, I curled up into a ball and put my hood on. It would be hard to see me like this.

I waited for a good hour and a half before deciding it was safe to head back. I walked back to Addison apartments keeping my head down in case he was there but he wasn't.

I walked past the church and heard something, or someone, it sounded like crying. I looked up and saw the source was a blonde haired boy with a bright pink shirt.

"Travis?"

"Huh? Yn? Why are you- never mind go away."

"Why were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying!"

"Yes, you were, now spill."

"You wouldn't care."

"I won't care a ton no, but I'll care."

"Sigh, ok, so, like I call a lot of people gay like as an insult, you know? But, it's just that, we'll, my dad, he runs the church and sees being gay as a sin. And once I told him I like Sa- boys he, he," he started crying again.

"Did you almost say Sal? Like, as who I you like?"

"I- no!" He started blushing.

"Ok..." I said skeptically.
"Anyway, he beat me and, well he beats me a lot actually, but he was real mad this time. And I tried talking to him about it again today, thats where I got this from." He pointed to his eye which was darkened, I had seen i that morning but not thought to much about it.

"And now I'm too afraid to go back there, I don't know what to do!"

"Well, maybe you could, I don't know, um, maybe you could stay in the apartments? I'm sure Addison would let you stay for a night or too, there're two rooms open, one of them was owned by a lady who was stabbed, the blood stains are still there, and the other was owned my the man who stabbed her, his bathroom absolutely reeks. So which one?"

"Are you serious," I nodded, " I'll take the stabbed lady's old room."

An tada bet you didn't expect that! Anyways on time update, are you proud of me?