You helped me?

~~Sal POV~~

I just did that, I just punched y/n, and now, everyone hates me. If she didn't hate me before she does now. I feel like an ass, I am an ass. I just knocked out the girl I like. Well, with any luck she hates me now, he'll I don't need luck I know she does. I just sitting here, alone at lunch, thinking about the girl I'm not supposed to think about. I have a good reason for it, that's a lie, I can't even convince myself can I.

I look up from my feet, I don't see Larry, but every time ash sees me she tries to shoot daggers from her eyes. I deserve it, I just- anyone who gets close to me, like supper close beyond friendship, dies. My mother died when I was three, I was never really close to my dad so I guess he's safe. Then in seventh grade, there was a girl who liked me. I don't even think I noticed her before that, but when she told me and asked if I wanted to date, I said yes. Then a week later she was murdered, someone had stabbed her in her sleep. It hurt, just loosing another person, I promised myself not to let anyone else get that close again. But here I am, head over heals for y/n l/n. As thoughts keep circling my head my breathing becomes irregular, then heavy, soon people will start noticing, so I get up and run to the boys bathroom. I crash my way through a stall fire and lock it behind me. I just sit there crying for hours until the last hell rings. I wait until most people would've cleared out, then I head to my locker

But when I get there, Ash and Todd are waiting for me. At first they just stare at me, actually no, they glare at me. Then Ash opens her mouth to speak, "Why?" is all she says.

So I tell them. They let me talk, they don't interject or do anything really, when I finish they just stare, not angry anymore, almost pitying. "Sal," Ash starts, " I get that you've been through a lot, and you've lost a lot, but you can't try to avoid it by hurting y/n, at least tell her-"

"I can't!" I cut her off, "there's no way she'd want to listen, she'd probably run away before I could even look at her. I screwed up big time and there's no going back!"

"Actually, y/n is a very understanding person, you must've noticed that, just give her some time, maybe she'll listen."

Todd had a point, "Yeah, maybe." I say.

Seemingly satisfied with their work they leave me to my thoughts.

~~ time skip presented by no one!~~

~~ y/n POV~~

I was walking to school to with Larry, he seems really upset about yesterday's events. I get it, Larry's really protective of his friends, once he got suspended for beating up a kid who was hitting on ash, nothing bad, she just didn't like him and Larry hit him off of her, they were tussling on the ground and it took Todd, Ash, and me to pull Larry off. He got suspended for a week, and the other kid got off scot free!

~~time skip~~

As I was grabbing my stuff to leave I saw Travis, I ducked my head so he wouldn't notice me but he seemed to have another target. I slammed my locker and ran until I found him again, his target? Sal. he had sal on the floor and was punching him in the face, his mask was shattering. Then I did one of the stupidest things ever, I tackled Travis off of Sal. Now I had him, I punched him over and over again, then he flipped and started hitting me. I was covering my face as he hit me. Then it stopped Sal had pulled him off of me. I jumped up before Travis could regain his balance. He knew me and knew he was stupid lucking to not be dead after going after my friend. He ran away with a, "next time I won't go so easy on you."

I looked, almost afraid, at the small boy next to me. "You help me?" He asked.

"Yes, I helped you, don't make me regret it."

"I-I'm really sorry y/n."

"Sometimes sorry won't cut it."

"Wait! Just wait, please let me explain."

"No, goodbye Sal."

And with that, I left Sal.

A/n if you are reading this then thank you for making it this far, I'm sorry I've been kinda lopsided with the updates but I'll try to steady my self, good bye my little fishies
-Sal