I Love You

A little sour

Your POV

I slid down the tunnel, at first it was steep and I feared I would fall hard, but it didn't take long to level out. Just when I thought that the ride was seeming a bit long it spat me out.

"Aoof!"

I landed on a pile of, oh my god, "Ash?"

"Yn? You followed me?"

"Yeah, what do think we're on."

"I think we found the bones of those people in the freezer."

"You think?!" I whisper shouted, who knew who, or what was down here.

"Calm down Yn, I sure Todd will find a way down, the boys will be here soon."

"Ok ok, calm, calm happy thoughts." My breathing slowed, I hadn't noticed it had speed up.

"Good now we wait."

We waited for fifteen or so minutes, not talking for fear we would attract something unwanted.

"YN! ASH! THANK GOD WE FOUND YOU!"

"SALLY!" Ash and I exclaimed simultaneously.

"Are you guys ok?"

"LARRY!"

We got up and ran to the two boys.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"How on Earth did you find us?" I asked Sal.

"The insider basement room had a trap door, then there was a bunch of puzzles. Todd had to hold one down while we- oh shit, Todd, we need to get back."

Sal grabbed my hand and started pulling me along a series of passageways with Ash and Lar close behind. After a few more turns we entered a larger cavern in which Todd was standing on a button of some sort.

"WE GOT THEM!" Larry yelled.

"That's wonderful, what happened where were they?"

"We fell on a pile of human bones. It was disgusting."

I nodded my head, Ash was really good at explaining things. After she finished, we climbed back into the apartment basement. Ash grabbed her bike and started riding home, then Sal asked me to come to his room with him and I agreed. On our way there we bumped into Travis whose father apparently wanted him back in the house.

"So, Yn, want to play a game?"

"What game?"

"I've got Mario Kart?"

"Say no more!"

We waisted the next few hours of our lives ruthlessly beating each other.

"Yn?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Wanna walk to that gas station down the street?"

"Sure, lemme grab some money."

He walked to his dresser and pulled a few ones out of a drawer.

Time skipie

We were walking home enjoying some chips and soda, "I love you. You know that?"

"I love you to Sally Face."

"I've loved you since the day we met."

"Whoa, really? I liked you a week or so in."

Then he swooped in and kissed me, we were right outside the cemetery. He pushed me up against the stone pillar. I wrapped my hands in his hair, as we kissed.

"When I first met you I was a mess then you helped me, but I pushed you away. I was afraid I would loose you like everyone else I loved, I denied my self the ability to love you. But after that day, I relished I was doing you more harm than good. At the time I thought I was protecting you but now. I realize now