DONT LET GO

Sal POV
I was talking with Megan when I realized Yn hadn't met her yet. "Wait Megan, I've got to go, I'm going to get my girlfriend. I forgot I hadn't showed her you yet bye."

"Bye sally face see you soon!"

The small ghost girl melted into the ground. I turned around and headed down to yn's room. She believes in ghosts but isn't 100% on the cult part. Maybe this will finally convince her.

I knocked on yns door but she didn't answer, so I picked the lock and went in. I heard some really fucking loud music coming from her room. That's probably why she didn't hear me. I open the door to see Yn drawing on her floor.

"Hey Sally boy."

"Hi Yn" I sat down next to her and kissed her head.

"Ready to break into that old bats apartment?"
Yn was referring to our math teacher who had something to do with the weird school meat.

"I want to show you something, or rather someone first."

Time skip to the bathroom

"I'm telling you babe something literally died."

"Calm down Yn. They died awhile ago."

"A HUMAN DIED?!"

"Yes, and were going to visit them, don't worry they're safe, Larry and I got rid of the dangerous one."

Yn just nodded, but I could tell she was afraid. When we got to the bathroom I called out

"Megan? I brought a friend."

The form of a small girl emerged from the ground as if she was unmelting.

"Hi sally boy is this your girlfriend?"

"Ahh..." he looked at you for an answer, I only smirked.

"Yeah, I'm Yn nice to meet you Megan." I was shocked but tried to hide it.

"Oh mommy's up I have to go play bye sally boy." And she melted into the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Yn calm down, she's a ghost."

"THATS THE PROBLEM! THEY ACTUALLY EXIST HOLY SHI-"

"Little ears Yn."

Da nex day

[lunch]

I wish I had more classes with Yn, we been dating kinda for a month or so now. It still feels amazing, I'm just so afraid. Thoughts were running through my head one coming and immediately being replaced by the next. Always constantly worrying, 'is Yn ok? Is she alive? Where is she?' Whenever she's not there.

Suddenly, everything went white, yeah, right there in the hall. A voice spoke from the void.

"D_o_'_ l_t _e_ _o. Y_ _ _ee_ __r."

I couldn't make out what it said then, as quick as it happened it was over. I was back in school face first into my locker. I wondered if anyone noticed, or actually cared. I finished putting my stuff away and went to the lunch room.

3rd person

Everyone was complaining, theory's we're flying, amidst the chaos Yn got up to ask the lunch lady, "what the hell was in that meat?"

She should've phrased it better, Kim told her to "mind yer own buy and get your butt in your seat."

So the five took matters into their own hands. In the process of doing so they found strange objects in their math teachers desk drawer. The teacher in question lives in the Addison apartments. When school finished they made a b-line to her room. After a brief inspection they found the source of the lunch meat.

"Oh my- is, are those?"

"Humans."

Multiple human skins the insides probably in the stomaches of students.

"Yn? You ok?"

"Yeah I'm- blargh"

Yn puked all over the floor. Ashley patted her back as she vomited once more then Sal took over. When she finished the four left and looked some more to see if their teacher was connected to the possible au cult. They found a tunnel hidden behind a picture. Ashley leaned too far in and, "AHHH!"

"ASH!"

Yn leaned in after her and tumbled in, but she caught herself and soon Sal grabbed her hand.

"Yn, don't let go. I need you."

"Sal I'll be fine let me go after ash, you'll find us. I have a feeling."

"What if the feelings wrong?"

Sal be fan to tear up, this would be how he lost her he knew it.

"It won't be, I promise."

Yn shook free and be fan a more controlled slide down the tube.

An

IM SO SORRY!!! I haven't been updating but hear you go over 700 words and a clif hanger I have to update now (or is this the end) again please correct me if you find any mistakes.

-Sal