First eye contact.

She stood in her apparent, trying to look as best as she could to leave a great first impression

She was going to meet her boyfriend's friends for the first time, she heard a lot about them and saw them on tv but never met them in real life.

The boys did also hear a lot about her because of their one friend who wouldn't shut up about her.

And today was finally it when they will see each other.

When the bell rang, she rushed out of her room to the front door and opened it, behind it stood her boyfriend with his cute little smile, Ten.

"I'm nervous." Was the first thing she said while she had a big smile formed on her lips.

"Come here." Ten whispered and brought her into his arms. "Don't be, they are going to love you, just like I do."

They smiled and held hands, going to the practice room where the boys currently are.

The 6 members knew that Ten was coming with his girlfriend. Although they heard stories about her form Ten, they never saw her nor a picture.

"Did he text you when he's coming?" Lucas asked.

"No but he should be here soon, it's almost time for our dance practice." Kun answered.

Not long after that the door opened and Ten walked in with the girl, holding hands. She was looking down so no one could see her face but when she did look up, someone's breath was taken away and it wasn't Ten's.

"Guys she's finally here." Ten said with much excitement in his voice. The girl's eyes were landed on the one with orange hair, Yangyang. The first eye contact between them.

"Hi." She said her cheeks slightly red.

"Come on guys let's introduce ourselves." Kun said and was about to continue when she interrupted him.

"Oh no need to, I know who you are. I'm a big fan." The girl smiled brightly.

"Nice to meet you, Ten wouldn't let us see any pictures of you so it's really nice to finally see you." Xiaojun said and shook her hand.

The rest of the group also came and shook hands with her while Ten was watching with a wide smile, loving how everybody is getting along.

Except for one person who was being awful quite, absolutely an abnormal behavior of him.

"Yangyang, aren't you going to say hi?" Ten asked in a sweet voice and Yangyang was pulled out of his daydream.

The whole time he was admiring the girl. He looked at Ten confused for a second before nodding his head and walked closer towards the couple.

He stood like a statue in front of her while she pulled her hand out for a handshake. He found himself once again lost in her eyes.

"Yangyang?" Ten called him in which he once again woke him up from daydreaming.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He said quietly and shook her hand but while doing so he could hear his heartbeat rising up.

"You're being really weird today Yangyang, are you sick?" Ten asked worried and felt Yangyang's forehead to see if he has any fever.

"N-no." Yangyang stuttered. He didn't know what was going on with him, maybe he was really getting sick.

Ten looked at him for a moment before leading him to where the rest of the members were standing.

"Let's start practicing, shall we?" Ten said before looking at his girlfriend who was still standing at her place not knowing what to do.

He smiled softly at her cuteness before approaching her "You can sit down right over there, we will practice for a little." He talked softly with her.

His bandmates were a little bit choked, they have never saw this lovely side of Ten before.

The girl nodded her head and sat down where Ten pointed.

During the practice Yangyang made some mistakes here and there, for some reasons he didn't seem to be concentrating on the dance rather on something else or on someone else.

The team members were aware that something was going on but the boy just shook his head no and told them everything was fine.

"Then as a punishment you can go and get us some ice cream, how about that?" Lucas said to light up the mood and the others cheered too.

As he was walking towards the door he heard a soft voice. "Can I come with you?"

For a moment his hand was glued at the doors handle like he was afraid to let it go but he should to. When he turned around he saw her standing in front of him, once again with her soft smile.

"Sure." He answered and turned back around, taking a deep breath before going out.

"So.," Ten's girlfriend broke the silence after awkwardly walking for 5 minutes. "How are you?"

She tried to come up with something and Yangyang could feel it and it formed a smile on his face.

"I'm fine, how about you?" He wanted to look at her but he knows if he does, he won't be able to look away.

"Good good." They arrived at the store near by and walked in.

"You can choose the flavors that you want." Yangyang said quietly while looking down.

"You're more loud when you are on camera, didn't thought you're the shy type." She tried to make him feel comfortable as much as she can.

"No it's just," he paused trying to search for the right words, "I'm quite around new people. That's why."  He tried to look everywhere but her eyes.

The girl hummed in answer while looking at the different ice creams flavors and that's when he finally managed to look at her.

He had the courage to look at her while she's not looking, once again admiring her face.

"Oreo and berries how about that?" She asked and looked at him, that's when he felt a little panic like he got caught doing something bad.

But he managed to take control of himself and stay calm while agreeing.

On their way back there was a question Yangyang was afraid of asking but he had to so hesitating he asked.

"I'm really sorry but what's your name. I-I forgot." He could feel his face raise up with heat.

She just smiled at him without judging. "Miran."

///
Exited to write this one.🌙