Bonnie & Clyde.

He stared at his phone for a little but finally he came back to his senses

He stared at his phone for a little but finally he came back to his senses. He gulped and started to feel nervous. He was nervous something happened to her and he wasn't there to help her.

Looking at her name he brought his thumb to dial her number but someone already called him.

It is Kun and he felt nervous to answer but he knew he had to.

"Hello?" He answered and for a moment it was silence on the other end.

"Hel-" he didn't got the time to finish when the other spoke in a deep voice.

"Where are you?" Kun asked sounding pissed.

"I was in a club with my friends." And another silence. "Kun, is there something?"

Gulping once again he continued "Miran called me too. What's going on?"

"We were worried about you. You weren't home, didn't answer our texts or calls and didn't tell anyone where you've went. And adding to all of that it's three in the fucking morning."

Hearing Kun cursing shocked him, it was strange for him to curse which meant he's really mad at this moment.

"I'm a grown man Kun, no need to be worried. I just went out a little to clear my mind." The nervousness he was just feeling was replaced by annoyance.

"Clear your mind of what?" Kun was almost shouting. "Miran? I know you both went out so don't try to hide anything, Yangyang. Just realize what you're getting yourself into."

With that the call was ended with Yangyang still having his phone pressed against his ear.

He was mad and annoyed, he's not a kid anymore and they should understand that.

Looking back at his phone he dialed her number.

"Hello? Yangyang?" She answered in her soft voice and he closed his eyes at the sound.

"Yes. You're still awake?" His voice came out deep.

"Are you okay? Kun called me, he sounded worried."

"Were you worried?" She was about to add something but stopped when she heard his question.

It was quite for second, she didn't know what to answer. She didn't want to come out weird with her answer or for him to think more about it.

"I was." She replied softly, worried about a friend.

"Can I come over?" He asked his voice thrilling. He was directly asking her questions not sure how he got this confidence.

"Right now?" She asked and he nodded his head. Maybe it was because of the few shots he took couple minutes ago.

"Just one night." It's definitely because of the alcohol.

"Yangyang, it's like three in the morning." She spoke softly.

"Who cares? Just one night." His mind was making stupid discussions but he wasn't able to correct it.

It was quite for a while, both having their phone pressed against their ears, listening to the silence of the other.

One was confused and the other had his eyes closed. The sound of her voice was all that he wanted to hear.

"I'll send you the address." With that she hung up still confused but she didn't want to sound rude. She knew how much Yangyang means to Ten and she wanted to help him just like if Ten is here.

On the other line, the boy started laughing. He couldn't believe it but when he received a message with an address, he knew it wasn't his imagination.

After that he found himself standing in front of a door, her door.

Knocking two times he waited to see her and not long after that his wish came true.

"Yangyang I don't think this is a good idea." She sighed.

Even if it wasn't what he wanted to hear, he still smiled.

"Why not?" He asked in his now husky voice. "Just friends, alright?"

With a little bit of hesitation, she stepped aside gesturing him to come inside.  

With a smirk forming on his lips he came inside and sat down.

He sat on a chair of the small dining table while she sat on a armchair, keeping a little distance but still facing him.

"What happened?" She asked him when he didn't say anything. He was being silent and just looking around the room. Giving every single detail his attention. He wanted to know by the white walls, the fake plantes that were placed on a shelf, the light brown blanked that was untidily tossed away on the couch if he could figure her out.

He thought to himself that maybe she was laying under that blanket when he called her.

"What do you mean?" He finally looked at her.

"Why did Kun called me, anxiously asking if you were with me? The clock is about to hit four in the morning yet you're here in my house."

She asked questions. She wanted answers but he cannot tell her the truth.

"I was out with my friends." At least not the whole truth. "And didn't pick up my phone."

He chuckled "I don't know why he would be calling me this late at night but he must've had a feeling."

"You're alright though?" His eyes darkened, he looked at her blackly and she felt a little nervous.

"I don't know but I think that I am." She was looking at him worried and he just smiled.

"You know that story of Bonnie and Clyde?" He asked and she was taking back.

"Yes I do." She answered still confused about why he asked something like that. This whole night was just confusing to her.

"What do you think of their story?" He moved his eyes from her back to her walls.

"It's crazy how they brought out the mad person of themselves. How much they knew that being together was just bad for everyone." He paused and looked back at her.

"They still fell in love." A stupid smile was formed on his lips, a smile that probably made him look crazy.

He found it funny how his favorite love story started to match his. The girl that was sitting in front of him was bringing the mad man out of him. She is dangerous to him.

"They were dangerous for each other." With one move he came close to her and kneeled in front of her.

"You want to live it too?" He titled his head to the side.

"Bonnie and Clyde, one night?"

///
30 june was my birthday. I had a great day.