Real Quick.

The song can be matured for some, don't listen if you're uncomfortable with it. Enjoy the rest

His friends from back in Germany have texted him saying they were in town and wanted to hang out

His friends from back in Germany have texted him saying they were in town and wanted to hang out. They invited him to go clubbing and he didn't find a reason to say no, even if he wasn't in the mood for it, he had to.

Maybe getting drunk and seeing his old friends back he could take his mind off of her. As much as he wanted to forget her, he was stopping himself from grabbing his phone and text her if she wants to tag along.

He knew if she did, the night wouldn't end on good terms. He could pull a stupid move on her and everything would end.

He could already imagine his friends asking who she is and him answering his girlfriend.

Sighing he looked in the mirror and started fixing his hair, pulling it back and running his hands through it. Wearing a black dress shirt and black jeans, he did feel himself. And oh how much he wished for her to be here with him.

Looking at himself in the eyes, he noticed how empty they were looking. He noticed that he is changing and soon the others will notice too. No more the young and loud Yangyang but as someone who has matured. He was slowly loosing himself, becomig someone unfamilliar but it didn't seem he was trying to stop it.

All because of her, she was turning him into a mad man who is starting to get obsessed with her.

Smirking at how damn good he is looking, he grabbed his things and got out of the house.

Entering the place, music blasted through his ears and the smell of alcohol will start make him feel dizzy.

Letting his eyes scan the area, noticing how almost everyone was out of their minds, he spotted a familiar group of people.

Walking closer towards them, trying to pass through the drunken bodies, the others spotted him and greeted him by giving a bro hug.

Surprisingly he didn't recognize some of them but it was because he never met them. They were just here with his friends.

Shaking their hands with a small polite smile one girl held his hand longer than they had to and the boy didn't help but to smirk.

He turned back around to his friends, he started catching up with them and his mind felt free.

For a second he was left alone when they went to get drinks and suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Turning his head slightly to his left he saw someone walking around him till they were standing right in front of him, their hand still on his shoulder.

It was the girl he didn't even remember the name of, not that he really cared but he was sure she was the one who held his hand a little longer.

"Having fun?" She asked her lips close to his ear so that he could hear her from over the music. 

He chuckled before leaning back so he could look her in the eyes before nodding his head. "You?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "It alright, just for a little mood switch."

He sighed before agreeing. Lately he had been sighing a lot.

"That sigh right there didn't sound good." Taking a small step towards him almost closing the space between them, she brought her hand, that was placed on his shoulder, to his hair and started playing with them.

"Everything okay?" She asked. He looked for a little at her eyes that were focusing on his hair and a playful smile was formed on his lips.

"Just some things have been messing with my mind." He answered truthfully while she kept playing with the strands of his hair.

"Want me to help you get rid of them for a while?" She asked still not looking at him in the eyes but she could feel how his where following her every move.

Still with his playful smirk, he putted his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. The action was sudden that made her gasp.

"You do be taking things real quick out there, don't you?" He whispered in her ear and it made her start feeling more things.

"You seem to be enjoying it though." She teased him and he chuckled in response.

He hummed and let his warm breath hit her exposed neck which made her body shiver.

"Confident much." He whispered once again his lips against her ear.

She was indeed confident but the boy could feel how he was controlling her. Her body was exposing her.

He felt his phone buzzing in his pocket but it didn't seem like he was going to answer it any time soon.

Placing a soft kiss on her neck, he could sense how nervous she was getting.

Once again his phone start buzzing but he didn't care. He's going to let it till the other will stop.
Nothing can stop him this night.

He looked up and stared at her eyes that were lost. He started leaning in and he knew she was expecting him to kiss her.

But just to tease her more, he pecked the corner of her lips and leaned back with a slight smirk.

"Enjoy your night beautiful." He started walking backwards and let go of her waist.

Searching for his friends, he started to get annoyed by his phone so he turned it silent not bothering to even look who was constantly calling him.

Finally finding them he walked closer and shouted over the music to his drunken friends. "I'm heading out. Just needing some fresh air but I think I'll be heading home."

They complained a little for him to stay but with a last hug of them, he right now stood outside in front of his car.

Before entering he grabbed his phone to check what time it is, he noticed he had missed calls from Kun but what caught him off guard is that he also had missed calls from her.

His heart sank, it is 3 a.m.