Sweet lies.

Once again he sat alone in his living room, head in his hands

Once again he sat alone in his living room, head in his hands. He felt lonely without her by his side. The scene of them two standing alone in the kitchen kept replaying in his head. Her smell that was haunting him.

The thought of it made him feel all kind of things he shouldn't be feeling for his friend's girlfriend. He shouldn't be feeling for anyone's girlfriend.

His conversation with Kun didn't end on good terms, Kun was mad and he himself was pissed too. Since then he haven't had any contact with anyone.

Ten and Lucas are back on tour with SuperM which means she's alone too. Immediately his mind wondered towards her. Did she thought of him? Is she replaying the scene of them alone too?

He let out a groan and stood up. He was mad, frustrated... He didn't knew what to do.

Suddenly his phone buzzed, notifying him that he had a new message. He looked at the table where his phone lays and read it.

Good morning Yangyang, it's me Miran. Ten gave me your number so that if I needed anything I could contact you guys.

It's her. He thought he wouldn't see nor hear her voice only in his imagination but now she just texted him.

He sat back down and took his phone in his hand, stared at the text message and re-reading it over and over again. But all his focus seemed to be at the first few words. It's me Miran.

A smile seemed to be form on his lips and he finally decided to text back.

With a raising heartbeat and shaking hands he wrote the next words and pressed send.

Good morning to you too Miran. I'm always available if you want anything.

Time seemed long, as if he had sent the message an hour ago but looking at his phone he read that it was delivered two minutes ago.

His mind wandered once again about what she possibly could be doing. Did she texted him first of all the members? Or was he the only person she even texted of all the members?

While he zoned out his phone vibrated in his hands making his head turn immediately its way.

Thank you, that's very sweet.

He was smiling idiotically. And just like the first text, he stared at the message and re-read it the whole time.

A smirk was formed and he let out a chuckle. "If you just knew what you actually do to me." Tossing his phone away he went to take a shower.

Even now under the hot water she didn't leave his mind making his whole body tense up when he was trying to relax.

After he got out and wore his clothes, he grabbed his phone checking if he had any new messages from her, but he didn't have any.