Christmas Special

(Author's Note: Sorry I am late, and the New Year's Special will be out soon.

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Christmas Eve Night

Ryuko POV

I walk downstairs and see House and Wolf sitting on the couch looking through their phones. I look around and notice something or rather someone missing, but right when I go to ask about it the front door bust open. I grab my Scissor blade, House pulls out his revolver, and Wolf has claws extend from his hands. Then suddenly a massive green object enters the house, said object is huge Christmas tree toted by C.

C: Merry Christmas, mofos!

C sets the tree in a stand in the corner of the living room and then he rushes around putting ornaments on it. In less then three seconds he's done and he hands all of us one ornament.

C: Here had them custom made for all of you put em on the tree.

House: Alright.

Wolf: Sure.

Wolf has a paw print with his name on it. House has a bullet with his name etched into the side of it. Mine is a pair of scissors, one side has my name on it and C's name is on the other side. I then look at the tree topper and see that it's an angel that looks like a small chibi version of me.

Ryuko: Aww that's so sweet.

We all put our ornaments on the tree and then C rushes upstairs, comes back down, and puts presents under the tree.

Ryuko: Why did you wait so long to do all this?

C: Procrastination.

I give him a 'what the hell' look. He merely shrugs his shoulders and winks at me.

House: Like seriously it's eleven o'clock.

C: Well sounds like we should be going to sleep.

C then picks me up bridal style and dashes upstairs. I giggle as he tosses me on the bed.

Ryuko: Don't you think you're taking this a little too seriously?

C: No it's Christmas you can never do to much for Christmas.

We take off our Kamuis and lay down in bed. I lay C's head on my chest and play with his hair.

C: I can't wait to you to see what I got you.

Ryuko: I wish you would have said something earlier, so I could have got you something.

C: All I need is you and I'll be happy.

Ryuko: That's the only time I'll let you get away with the sappy romantic shit.

C: Thanks.

I kiss the top of his head and he kisses my neck. We both then drift off to sleep.

Christmas Morning

C POV

I wake up and realize what morning it is, so I shake Ryuko.

C: Ryuko wake up. It's Christmas.

Ryuko: Five more....minutes... handsome....

C: Well as much as I appreciate the compliment I invited people, so we need to get up.

Ryuko: Mhmm no please....

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bathroom. I sit her on the counter top beside the sink and turn the shower. She rubs her eyes as I remove my boxer briefs and step in the shower. She eventually wakes up completely, strips, and follows me into the shower. I hug her to me as she lays her head on my chest. She takes my hand, puts it on her breast, and looks back at me. We kiss and she guides my other hand down her stomach towards her 'area'.