Trust Issues 2

PART 2:
I woke up the Next Morning still thinking this whole thing Over. I can't believe I actually cheated on Darnell with his Brother' which I had the slightest clue, & now I had to find out that he was molested as a child and has AIDS '😳 Now I have a bigger fish to fry" So I called my Friend Camille' because I know she will not judge me and is gonna have my back regardless to the situation. ("ring ring ") Camille answers" Hello! I said in my shakiest voice ever' girl I need to talk to you can we meet? She said give me a few and meet me in the back of the park, and bring some cigars so we can smoke & talk over this. I said Ok and we hung up." Darnell asked me from the Restroom who I was talking to? I said it was Camille Baby we're gonna meet up and have lunch and a drink." Darnell says well I'll leave money on the Table so you can go enjoy your self' kisses me on the forehead and says I LOVE YOU' and walks out the door.
   Meanwhile in the Back of my mind I'm thinking about what I have gotten myself into.
    Then I hear the doorbell "Ding Dong" 🔔 had to hurry and grab my Robe to walk and answer the door. I tried to look threw the peep hole but it was foggy' I said who is it? And no one answered!
It rang again & I yelled who the fuck is it?
I opened the door with the chain still on it'
(IT WAS ARRON!😲) he says I left my car keys and I can't get in my vehicle. I opened the door to let him get his shit. Still thinking about how good He Fucked me' but thinking more about his childhood wanting to kill him because of what Darnell told me.
  I just knew he was going to try and start a Conversation about what happened ' I was just trying to get him out so that I could finish to go and meet Camille"
  Time past and me and Camille finally meet up' she knows this Family Better than I do, and I discuss everything with her because she's that friend that's gonna give you the real all the way Around'
So as we sat there and smoked 💨 I told her the story about what went down from the store, on down to the house.
I also Said Camille Bitch Don't Cut No Corners🤷🏾‍♀️ " She says Well Destiny! What did Darnell tell you about his Brother' and how did they react around when you we're all together" I said I was regular Brotherly love' (I also stopped her in the middle of the conversation to tell her I met Arron and brought him home not thinking anything was gonna happen & I fucked him.
The look she gave me was Puzzled 😕And she said look Destiny!" When they were young Darnell raped his brother and he was HIV POSITIVE ' he gave it to his brother & the family sent him away.
I sat there for a while quiet wanting to cry because Darnell didn't discuss any of this with me. After all these years he could have told me'
I instantly ended our Conversation and called Darnell...... I got no answer ' I texted and called 8 more times he didn't respond.
Darnell finally texted Back and Says!🗣 I'm with my brother in the Mall my signal is horrible Babby I'll Call you in a Sec😘
  I asked Camille to hop in her car and take me to the Mall, on Bremerton St
We end up making it in 5 mins to see Darnell's Car, and Seams to be someone other than his Brother 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬 Now I'm at RAGE CAUSE NOT ONLY YOU RAPED YOUR BROTHER AND HAD HIV THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDNT TELL ME but I'm catching you in the Act With ..............

Part3 Coming soon
#ShortStory