Part of Part 24

Part of Part 24

We all are standing here looking " I started Screaming as if I never seen a dead body before' but this is all so Crazy Before you know it Kavaian took off running 🏃Tasha & Marleaux was like what the fuck just happened. " I didn't say shit'  I just called Jordan because he had done already left with his team to go and give a statement ✍🏾  on what happened" but he answered instantly;
Hello! I said Jordan that drug dealer just left from here and shot Darnell's Brother Darrel directly in the door way of the house!!
(He says hold tight I'm on my way......An hangs up..
Tasha says 🗣🗣 since the Police knows about them people being sent here to snatch the baby"
Let's make it look like a robbery & mak it seam like he was coming to do the same🤷🏾‍♀️ 💡
Marleaux " said that sounds like a good set up. So they both start kicking the boards on the door frames and breaking them all up , busting and cracking the locks into pieces.
(Mind you Kavaian Dropped the gun when he took off)
I went pick it up so that my fingerprints were on it' so I can saying I'm questioned he dropped his gun I ran  & grabbed it and I used it on him in self defense.
Because it really looks like he tried to break in now that Tasha & Marleaux messed up the doors.
So Boom 💥 we had this shit looking so good, Tasha Said" damn how long it's gonna take Jordan ass to get Here? I said Let me Call Him!
I called Jordan" He Answers the phone and Says' Destiny! Don't say nothing just listen to me. He says' Call the police off of Marleaux or Tasha's Phone and report there has been a shooting' and give the address. He states! And don't say Nothing Else'...
    So I asked Marleaux for her phone and did just as he told me to do.
The police 👮🏾‍♀️ made it before Jordan' When they pulled up I had my baby bundled up in blankets & we all were standing in the yard like we were all scared shitless 😳😬😳.
I had the gun on the ground and' I said to the Officer this is the weapon he broke in with and mishandled it ' so I grabbed it and shot him officer !👮🏾‍♀️
He Says Ma'mm Hold tight & walked to the scenery!
Jordan finally Pulls up' in his uniform........
He didn't even come our way' He went to the Officers 👮🏾‍♀️ ' as he was walking up to them they kept Saying' Good Job 👏🏾Great Work 👏🏾 We are glad to have you on this Team 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾.
Now at this point I don't know what the Hell Jordan Radioed in and told these people.
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ ( But Hey Jordan Wins 🎊 Again 👏🏾
Marleaux Says' it's time to pack up and get away from Here D" Come find a place over on the North Side!!
" I kinda nodded ' because that's where all Jordan's people are from.
But I had to get myself out of this before I think about moving_ I just admitted to shooting somebody😳😬.
"Tasha said look I don't know what these People are about to do' But I gotta go.... "She says I just got the email saying I got the approval for my books 📚 to be copyrighted. "& she left.
Me and Marleaux stood and  waited to see what was gonna happen" they did what they had to do an got ready to leave.
Then a cop walks over and says Ma'mm is there a way you can make it down to the Station? Jordan Interrupted ' and said Yes Officer Dolman I'll be assisting her.
I asked Marleaux to stay and watch Jordan Jr' She said Sure he's safe it's me! (& smiled 😀
I was walking to get in the front seat of Jordan's unit' He stops me and says Aht Aht ' in the Back 😂😂
All I could do was laugh😂.
When I got in the car he says the story you and the girls Had.  STICK TO IT ‼️‼️‼️🤞🏾🤞🏾
   All I could say Was Say NoMore" 🙅🏾‍♀️
When we made it to he Station' they had paparazzi & the news people all around this Place, and a few of Darnell's People.
So I knew news traveled Fast.🤦🏾‍♀️
Jordan opened my door and was walking me in ' before  we can even get to the door.
Aaron Came Running Full force in Rage' saying YOU TOOK BOTH OF MY BROTHERS FROM ME YOU TRASHY BITCH!!!!!!!!
The Police 👮🏾‍♀️ already had done got to him and pinned him to the ground.
I know they're not gonna keep me here, but I can't wait to leave so I can tell Marleaux & Tasha I Seen these Bitchs they was trying to find all over town was here At the Station. But the only thing I could really thing about right now was getting back home 🏡 to my son 👶🏾

To Be Continued................