Part 28 Family Affairs

Part 28
     👇🏾
         👇🏾
           🗣👮🏾‍♀️🗣👮🏾‍♀️🗣Driver! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW! "Hands in the Air....
Helicopters 🚁 🚁 Covered the area' the Swat team was Involved, Travis & His Bounty Hunters has taken cover, and are suited up and Ready to Take Action 🤵🏿🧔🏾👨🏾‍🦲🤵🏿👨🏾‍💼. "My Mind is racing 😤 all I can think about is my Baby being inside this Vehicle.
The police are taking their time making this person exit The vehicle 'and its pissing me off 🤬😡🤯
No movement is being made from the Vehicle ' I don't even see Marleaux, slumped over anymore 😧😧.
" ALL OF A SUDDEN....
I hear the officers Say Move In👮🏾‍♂️👮🏾‍♂️😳🗣🗣🗣 they start walking slowly towards the Vehicle, as the we're moving in.." All you hear was One Single Gunshot 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😳😳😳😳😳.
" The Police ' startled 😱" They we're all about to Start Gun Fire. " I Hollered WAIT!!
My newborn MAY BE IN THIS CAR😧😧😳😳😳
They drew back the guns to Negotiate / with the driver.
' Police yelled again!🗣🗣 Driver! THROW OUT YOUR WEAPON...
No Movement was Made.. "not even a few seconds Later ' 💥 💥 Pow!  Another Single Gun Shot.😤😳😡
I couldn't take it anymore ' it's either they do what they have to door Kill Me! (FUCK IT) 'I walked closer to the Vehicle, not even Hearing the Police Yell Saying  "Ma'Mm GET BACK!"  I was gonna take this risk" I need to know if my Baby, and my best friend is Ok in this vehicle. " I Approached the Back Passenger Side'
' I Seen Blood Splatter on the Window 😳🤦🏾‍♀️😥 I kept walking towards, the back Passenger door. ' I looked in the front seat the driver had A Gunshot Wound to the head 😵😵 I panicked Opened the door' looking For Jordan Jr' inside the Vehicle 👀👀 There was no sign of him anywhere. ' I reached over to check Marleaux's  pulse to see if she was still breathing. "When I Tipped her Over She had a Gin Shot Wound Also! ' Right in the middle of her Neck....
I start Crying' yelling NO' no ' No 😥😥😥😥
While i was checking Mars' the driver took a Breath, like they were trying to say Something. " I yelled to the police to get a Medic Because I knew that they knew Exactly where my baby Was. " I finally Got Mars breathing after holding down pressure on her neck and filling up Her Lungs. " As The Medics came in ' I told a officer that the Driver knew where my son was!!!
They told me to Head down to the Station and write a report while the Transport them to the HOSPITAL 🏥.
" I Didn't wanna Hear That At all....
I knew Exactly What to Do!!! 
I called My 3 Cousins up as I was heading Back too the house on the Bike 🏍 'Killer 'Murk 'And Shooter .
"They Answered' I ran down the whole story they were already well know around the neighborhood ' so I sent them to look for the Baby and gave Names Of All the Targets!!! " While I went drop this Bag On Jordan's Bond to get him Out. Because I can't do this without him!!
" I made it to the Bank ' Called Travis The BailBondman  & asked Him if he was still at the Crime Scene? "He says no I said well meet me at the Court house.. I have to get Jordan Home. " My Baby Is Missing.....
"Travis didn't ask any questions ' He Says I'll see you in 10..
I got the money and headed to get Jordan' I didn't wanna Wait around i was more worried about finding my son." I gave Travis The Bond Money & said tell Jordan call me after he's done being processed out. " And Walked Away. " Travis Said Destiny be careful ' & do whatever it takes to get your BAby. " He Says Of you need me call 🤙🏾. I said ok And Walked out....
" I was heading straight back to my house to double Check just in case the baby was there.
"but I got no Luck..
I instantly head over to the Emergency room there was some other family's Crying 😭 I didn't know what was going On..
I was Being Nosey listening from the Hallway , And I heard the Nurse Say.....( IM SORRY She didn't Make It ) 😥😥😥😥.
" I had a big Knot in my throat 🤭🤭😑 I was anxious to know what was going On.
" My phone Rang It was killer! "
Hello' he Says Destiny we have Jordan Jr, He is safe and sound but we have some Bad News. " the guy who ran in and took the Baby, wants to put a price on him to return him safe and sound. ' I told Killer, I knew who the guy was, and if wouldn't have been for Darnell being
A snake. This would not be going on 😤🤯
So I hard to the hospital to see how my girl is doing.
" I walked in and the place is Packed' while Familes Crying' Saying No Lord Why Her 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 I automatically knew it was Mars, and she didn't make it out of Surgery 😳😑.
I sat and waited for someone's Family to tell me what was going on! I don't know what I'm going to do without my friend 😥😥.
" Aa I sat here and waited, I got a Phone. All from Jordan. " He Says Baby I'm so sorry! "I hate that you had to go threw this Alone. " he says where are you?
" I said I'm at the hospital 🏥 ' "Jordan She's Gone 😭😭😥😥😥😥😥
" He Says Hold tight baby I'm coming to you.
I sat a little longer" there was a lady in the corner crying, and Praying at the same time.
I walked over to ask her if I could join her? "She says sure grabbed my hand and when she start praying I gave all my problems to God. 🙏🏾🙏🏾
" Before you know it' I felt The Lord Inside Of me instantly. ' When we were done I looked at the Lady and said' THANK YOU 😊 I REALLY NEEDED THIS.
"She smiled at me And' it was so weird because when I looked at here it was a ray of white light came over me , as if she was a angel 😇 and she was put here to pray with me.
" I sat and Waited' right after we Prayed.......
A nurse walkes up to me and said, Who Are you here For? " I looked up and said " my friend was in a car accident.. & I just heard the bad News that she passed away.
The nurse 👩🏾‍⚕️ looked at me and says I'm Terribly sorry for your loss Ma'mm.
  I walked around the halls of the hospital and I seen another Family that lost Someone Also. " This was just a night mare for all of us!
'why do you think 🤔 all this time I have been sitting here I looked across the Room And See 'Darnell's mom in the corner Crying her eyes out.
" I really didn't care how they felt, but I had a heart of gold. So I walked over to comfort her not knowing why she's here.
"She says Destiny! I didn't think any of this would come to this. " and I know I'm not in your Favor right now. "But as a Mother I would like to make things Right For the baby's Sake. " She says' I don't want Hom to grow up not knowing his Family or who his Father was!
" I looked at her and said' I except you apologizing but that doesn't make my situation and better.
"I said Jordan Jr has A Father and I wouldn't change that for nothing in the world 🌎. " Besides he's doing great and I don't want him in the mist of this or never have to see or be troubled behind Family Buisness.
His mother looked at me like her soul was hurt
I wasn't worried about her or how she felt. " I wanted my friend Back 🤷🏾‍♀️😥.
Not long after ' I heard down the OBGYN hall—-ITS A MIRACLE 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾. ". I wasn't to sure of what was going on. " So to get this Off my mind I went over to see all the baby's in the nursery. " There was a baby in the NICU ' Being worked on. " and I heard a nurse yell out and say Code Blue!!!!!
" Then long after at least 13 nurses ran pasted me into a room' I didn't know what was happening. " The baby inside the Nursery looked healthy as can be! Weighing 7lbs'  7ozs
(All I could think about was holding Jordan Jr Close to me giving him Nothing but hugs and kisses 😘.
" I seen a little girl in the waiting room. " And She Says Is Momma Gonna Be ok? "And the Lady next to her says ' I HOPE SO.
I didn't wanna ask to Many questions' I couldn't even think knowing Marleaux is Dead 😥😥😥😥 I feel like a piece of me is missing 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
"Jordan Finally shows up to the Hospital 🏥 ' he hugged me for at least 15 mins' Saying I'm sorry D"
" if I could take it all Back I would But the people behind this Is Gonna Pay.
"It was time to go in to identify the bodies, after being cleaned up. I had a big Gulp in my Throat. I really didn't want to see my friend laying on a table, body getting cold🥶.
" I told Jordan I couldn't do it and asked him if he could go in and verify everything for me. "He Says sure Babe' Hang tight!!!
"He walks in and not even 1 minute later He walks Back Out. "Jordan Says Baby Marleaux is Alive🙌🏾🙌🏾 they saved her. "Now as for they other Body it is A Female Body, But it's Far From Mars.
" I felt relieved immediately 😊😊😊😊😊 ' Jordan says Marleaux is still under surgery right now.
" I asked him if he ever seen the face of the person that was driving that vehicle? "He looked down and said 'D' it was Darnell's Sister!!! (SHES DEAD) he also says I heard in the slammer that she was Dating , that Fool Kavaian🤔🤔. He says! "So what if they set this up?
     I'm gonna Kill them All Jordan says' "I shushed him because Now was not the time or place to let someone hear what we discussed.
All I want is for my friend to pull Through'
I seen a little girl sitting across from me swinging her feet , back And forth she was the Most Beautifulest thing I've seen in my life. "she reminded me of a doll 😊❤️😊. "She waved At Me 👋🏾 I waved back and smiled. I noticed her walking over' She says Hello My Name Is Zoe! What's you Name? " I said Destiny! She asked me if I was here for my baby Too? "I said no baby my little boy is at Home asleep in his crib 🏡 .
" She says Momma Got Sick ' And she fell on the floor and I helped her. "And then she states) and the Doctor 👩🏾‍⚕️ pulled out a Baby brother for us..
I smiled at her and shook her hand ' and said congratulations big sister. "You are going to do great ,you are very Smart.
I told her now go sit back in your Chair before your family starts Looking for you.
" She says Yes Ma'mm And Walked Away...
I can't take all of this I told Jordan I was ready to go. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the Car. "I was just ready to go and get my Son. " as tears filled my face knowing my baby was ok Jordan Walked over and hugged me and said I'm gonna Fix this 🤞🏾🤞🏾. "Opened my door and let me in the Car.
  " I'm Sure my cousins are waiting patiently for us to come and pick up the Baby.
Let's Head on over there and see what's the story behind my baby Being Missing.

"  I also know that you have a lot of questions about this Short story also.
But until Part 29 👀👀 You'll find out who died, the driver, if Marleaux Makes it, And who set up this Whole Hit 🤦🏾‍♀️👀🤭