Part 10

Part 10

👀👀 Now y'all just knew it was either Camille' Arron' Or Darnell 😂😂 Knocking on this door when Jordan Was About to walk out,But no i was not either one of hem I just just made you wait a whole night to say it was a 'Jehovahs Witness the whole Time knocking on the door 😭😂😭 Sorry🥴
Jordan really looked back laughed and said" wanna have church ⛪️ "Man I was so high from the joint I just smoked, 😭🥴😂 I told Jordan to just get the papers from the lady's & close the door' I think I been wanted to tell him to stay from the start. " I just didn't want to be alone😥 and he had enough respect to say he was gonna leave and didn't want to spend the night that made me want him to stay even more. We sat and talked' he asked me what was on my mind?'
I said you know what Jordan After Being with Darnell for a whole year and never cheated' and having to find out he was fucking Camille "I don't feel so bad about doing that hot girl hoe shit🤷🏾‍♀️🙄 Maybe I needed to get that out' but I would never put myself through that again' I'm about to someone's mother, He pulled me close and Said' softly in my ear, ( Love we're about to be someone's Parents 🥰 felt so good to hear made me moist, in my seat. He also says however long we need to take to get over this I'm here' Destiny I'm not only here for your Pussy! I said I know Jordan you have never not once asked me for anything, or said anything in that way to me.
So I went take me a good shower 🧼 & Shave got in the bed, (Mind to Jordan Had so much respect for me I had to make this man come in the room' after I got out of the shower .
But Baby when he did walk in that room" an just seen me in my T-Shirt_ Tattoos showing an smelling good' Jordan layed me Back and ate the Pussy like no other y'all ‼️🥴☠️ (STRAIGHT SNACK TIME)
My legs were so numb I couldn't stop shaking' he stopped picked his head up and said I hope you know' I still don't wanna Fuck..by that time I didn't even give a fuck what we did~A bitch was in LaLa Land For Real 😳😳' Man I laid my ass there and took all the Business this Man Gave me, my Gosh Jordan ate these groceries like " Whhhoooooooo'🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
I was so tired you could've sworn he fucked the shit out of me 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ we Layed Down he held me close. Before you knew it I was asleep and didnt Know'🙃 until Jordan woke me up the next morning to my alarm 🚨 going off an my Girl Marleaux' Calling ant texting back to back " telling me to get the fuck up I was a Hour late for work.
Jordan said' Oh shit I'm 20 minutes late for work too 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

& I fuck wit y'all that's fucking with me. 💯💯💯💪🏾💪🏾

Until Part 11 Later 😘😘😘😘😘😘