Trust Issues 3

Part 3

Now this Building is full of People 🤦🏾‍♀️ and I know I can't act my True colors' so I'm just gonna turn around take a deep breath Because I can't Believe what the (fuck) I'm seeing right now.
I whispered CAMILLE " She Said Destiny!
Girl let Me explain' the rage in eyes and my brain was telling me to Smash her head into this Hot Dog Grill until she was pink' it was right next to where we stood watching him from afar.
Darnell had no idea' I was in the same building as him, I was just trying to see if he was Really in the mall with his Brother Arron'  NOT CARING ; but still in rage because I'm scared of what my life may be coming too🤦🏾‍♀️ knowing this man has HIV . I already can't trust him because he never told me that he Raped his Brother and Gave him HIV' not even being honest with me to even tell me knowing we've been together this long.
Camille Says Destiny ' snap out of it 👌🏾
THATS WHEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN !!!@-$/@&:! I'm
My voice was so loud you could swear I was on a MICROPHONE 🎤 '
I SAID SNAP OUT OF IT CAMILLE; 
REALLY?!?'
            YOU MEAN TO TELL ME You want me to be Calm and Snap out Of it and watch Darnell' Hugged up Kissing Your Sister Casey????!?😡🤬🤬.  (HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON??)
(BITCH) y'all all got me fucked up now. Because in the Back of my mind "CAMILLE BITCH YOU BEEN KNEW)
I politely said walk with me to your car Camille ' she called my name 1'000 times as I was walking to her car in the parking lot and I said nothing.
  She popped the lock ' Not only did I take off my Stilettos 👠  I grabbed Destiny's tennis shoes out the back seat of her Car! (she Says Camille what are you about to do) 
      & Before you Know it 👊🏾 🔪💥 🤬👊🏾🔪 💥🤬
I had done beat the fuck out of Camille in the Parking lot"  Because you been knowing all these secrets this whole time and didn't even Say Anything' YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND " an spit on her after💦 💦. And said your dead to me:
Mean while I'm full of blood ' shirt ripped ' with my wig in my Hand Walking Back into the Mall to Confront This (SUPPOSED TO BE WONDERFUL MAN/KING) of mine.
& Boom they've already left🤐🤐🤐🤐
But I know exactly where Darnell's Man cave is And I'm pretty Sure that's where he is going to take her next' because they both were standing by the lingerie section so I know he probably wanna see her in it.
Mind you I have to Call a UBER "Cause I Done beat this bitch up and I know she won't even attempt to give me a ride.........
    Sooooooooo!!! Drops Location for Uber 📲

My phone rings" 809-346-2341
Mmmmmmm' ITS Darnell 🤔🤔
Let's See what the Fuck He Has to lie About Right Now About his whereabouts

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️