Part 18

Part 18

My Gosh I'm so Dizzy 😵 I cant even function, my mouth is dry, and these doctors are still standing here talking in the corner gossiping🗣.
Jordan is just standing his ass here like I forgot about him not answering my calls or msgs, " I'm just threw with everything at this Point.
Marleaux ' is in the corner hard down crying like she lost her best friend 🥺😢. 
For some odd reason a nurse knocks on the door 🚪 and says Excuse me Ms. Hall' We notified your next to kin. They rushed her immediately 🤷🏾‍♀️ " I was like next to kin? I'm not even from Here!🤦🏾‍♀️ She says well ma'mm they are already here. Would you like me to assist them in?? (I was still sitting there puzzled about who the hell Next to Kin was🤷🏾‍♀️😳. 
Marleaux Says Destiny! I can go out and see what's going on if you like?! 🤷🏾‍♀️ (I nodded my head yes🙄)
She walks out & Jordan Is still standing here holding my hand 🖐🏾 saying Baby it's gonna be OK!
Whatever they had in my IV must be wearing off because I'm starting to feel pain, & I don't feel as Dizzy 🥴 as I was before.
Jordan says! Destiny would you like some ice? Your lips look dry? (I felt dehydrated already so I really did need ice 💦. The doctors finally come out of there group discussion 👩🏾‍⚕️👩🏾‍⚕️ 🥼. They all turn around and walk towards my bed 😳 One Says!
Ms.Hall I'm sorry about the inconvenience, we were trying to wait for your blood type to come back that's what took so long getting to you but you lost a lot of Blood & we had to get some Blood From the Lab 🔬 & we had to Give you Blood.
I looked 👀up at Jordan' he had tears in his eyes 😢😢 (Something wasn't right) but he didn't let that stop him from being strong for me.
He cuts the Doctors off and says! So Doc? What's going to happen from here.
They all look at each other ' & says excuse us Please & walked out." Jordan says How fuckin rude 😡😠, as he kept rubbing his hand thru my hair.
I finally said Jordan What's going on? He says D" they didn't tell us anything yet. I'm just as confused as you are🤷🏾‍♂️ the Hallway got quiet and I can hear Marleaux fussing with someone in the hallway. "I said I wonder who that is. "Jordan says right now Destiny the only thing I'm worried about is you.
    We all know I have a smart ass mouth so I asked this Mf where he was again!
      He says I wasn't gonna say anything until we got back to your place but better now than never!
Y'all Jordan Got Down on one Knee " & Said DESTINY WILL YOU MARRY ME🥰🥰. I damn near passed out laying down. " I'm not gonna lie I started crying my ass off. Jordan Was Slipping a Big Nice Ass rock On my hand from Zales" that was shining Like a mutha 🥴🥴
He says Are you gonna answer Me? Before I can get anything out' There's a knock on the door and here comes the Doctors again, this time they came in smiling 😃 and says Well Ms.Hall everything came back Normal and Ok' right after that a lady walks in looking like a pure angel 😇 in all white. "Pushing her cart" I thought it was to take more Blood🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ until I looked over and seen it was my Baby bundled in a blanket. My heart skipped a beat' when I seen that cart I start looking at my stomach. " I noticed I had a C-Section cut. So I must've had surgery ' The lady pushed the cart by me, & Says Congratulations 🎉🎊
And there it was " A beautiful 4lb 2oz, Chocolate Baby Boy👶🏾 .
Jordan was smiling so big......... I looked at my ring & looked up at him AND SAID YES!!!!
Before I could say anything ' I HEARD MARLEAUX SAY!! Fuck That 🗣🗣🗣I said what I said and Walked in the room and said Congratulations Sis....
I was like what happened Out there?
     Before she could answer my question' the door opens & it's Nobody other than This Stupid Ass................ Thats waiting Until Part 18 to Finish the story 😘😘

But who's walking in 👀👀