Part 23

End of Part 23
👇🏾
     👇🏾
          Tasha Speaking: Now we have rode all over this lil city & not once have we seen Darnell's Momma' his Bellpepper shaped ass sister, either her NappyHead ass friends🤦🏾‍♀️ I told Marleaux to pass by the Projects On Whenny Rd, (She said who live there? I told her Darnell sister Rachel be chillin on that side. "She said Bet! We rolled through an  seen ole girl lil cousin standing outside, I shoulda hopped out on her ass but at this Point I was furious 🤯🤬 and I wanted anybody " but I let her ass Make it. But Darnell bitch ass sister is not gone slander my name through the mud saying I stole stories from her Period.....
Ima Beat this Bitch like she ripped a page out my book 😂😂😂. " we rollled threw the Apartments and nobody was at that spot. "Marleaux said Tasha!
What about his momma house them Bitchs chill there all the time, I was like ohh yea Pull Up Thug! (Felt like me & Marleaux was on some hit man type shit at this Point.
We Rolled Passed His Momma House and Seen Nothing But Cars, I was this close 👌🏾 to jumping out of the rolling car an Running up in that Bitch and fuck everybody up.
Marleaux grabbed me by my shirt 👚 & said Hold up Lay low. I was ready!!!!
I said Mars fuck them ppl!  First they try to take my Girl baby & then his Bald head ass sister say I'm stealing her stories 📖 & shit. (I said I'll light everybody up in there and think about the consequences later.
Then we see everyone dressed in Black ' so I was like Marleaux! 'Maybe they burying Darnell Bitch ass today 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ I forgot the funeral was gonna be soon.
I was so pissed they sent for Destiny and said I stole their shit. I didn't give a fuck🤷🏾‍♀️  I would go to the funeral and kick the casket & have this Nigga Corpse rolling down the Isle that's how hot 😡 I am right now. "Marleaux said Tasha we gone chill because were not thinking right Now! ( So I was like Bet) 👍🏾
She said' Let's go back and Check on Destiny and the Baby 👶🏾 and get this off our mind for now. " I told Marleaux with a straight Face" As much as I wanna fuck this girl up' my girl comes first. So we headed back to the house 🏡.  When we pulled up to the house everyone was gone, and the wrecked cars were gone out of the driveway 🚗 🚙 . I said Destiny might still be inside,so we both went inside. " The door was unlocked we could hear Destiny saying! ( Look!!! Some guys just Robbed is while we were in the hospital 🏥! 
Me and Tasha Stood listening' the whole time Destiny switched the story up On Darnell's Family like his Ppl robbed them out of the money they had to give to Kavaian 🤷🏾‍♀️. (SMART MOVE) so the dude says in a deep voice it's about to be a sad year for that Family!
I thank you for being honest with Me! An the dude says Tell your Boyfriend I have a Token for him For My Appreciation 🤷🏾‍♀️ whatever that meant. " An He left! As He was Leaving Out the Door we seen him pulling out his Gun, Me and Tasha Went to meet Destiny, & said you Good right? She said He'll yea ima make his Families life a living hell for messing with me and Mine‼️
When Kavaian opened the door all you heard was shots being Fired 🔫 🔫  " we all sucked on the floor After  it got quiet 🤫 we all were sitting there telling
Each Other. (You go first! nah You go See!) So we all walked out of the baby Room" Jordan Jr was still asleep through this all. " when we made it to the door way there it was his dead ☠️☠️ body just laying in my doorway........... I rushed to grab my 📱 to call 911.
We all Can't believe our eyes right now 😥😥😥 People should be tired of asking losses, ( 911 what's your Emergency 🚨?) yes ma'mm
I'm at 1017 """" click my phone dies🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ but trust me you'll find out who's dead in my door sooner or later 😂😂😭 I had to do it to y'all kmsl 🥴🥴🥴