Part 11

Part 11 of 11

  So finally off from work for the day' I got to go Home an relax🙄 seams like since they told me I'm pregnant 🤰🏾 I feel fat and bloated now' I texted Jordan earlier and told him I wanted Pizza Tonight! Now Let's get on how good this man is' I came home from work' the whole house was cleaned smelling good clothes washed, pizza on the stove & with a hot Bubble Bath ran 🛀 & had some soft music 🎶  Playing , Now I didn't ask for any of this! (<Just the PIZZA !>🤷🏾‍♀️
He just did it, Jordan says Destiny I rolled you a joint It's with your towels sitting next to the bath tub for you to relax, and also says I have to stop smoking soon you know that right?                      🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😳😳🤰🏾🤰🏾 I kno ' I kno Y'all.......
But Fuck 😂 'I LIKE MY WEED' kicking my feet like a child. I took my bath headed to the room. Jordan had the food ready, he fed me pizza 🍕  while he he was sipping on his Ciroc, and made me a little coconut drink  🥥 with something fruity inside to sip on for myself ...... Telling me how beautiful I was' and that I was glowing & so Pretty in the face.
What more can a girl ask for Huh? 🥰🥰🥰
I asked Jordan if he would come help me clean up that man Cav, me and my people fucked up to make it seam like a robbery on Darnell' He said ok you know I would do anything for you' and grabs my belly' rubs his forehead across it and says I can't have you lifting anything to harm (Our little bean) so we'll go later.
🗣🗣🗣🗣Bitch Jordan I am My man Now 😭
   I just wanted to let y'all know ' ima let him be my man now.......
Until the Full part 11 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂m I'm sorry I do this to y'all every time 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

CAUSE 11 ISN'TOVER YET 👀👀👀👀👀👀 stay Tuned

Part 11

GoodMorning My People 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

So me and Jordan Finally get in the car to head over to this Man Cav and clean this shit up. I was feeling real nasty for some reason' Jordan was at the fridge drinking milk. I pulled this man pants down &&&&&& YALL KNOW WTF WENT DOWN 👅🤤🤤💦  right before Jordan got ready to Explode I stopped & said that was just a little tease now let's Go'  👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾 He Died Laughing and said' So you gone do me like that Huh?
But before we make it' Jordan says let's stop and grab a bite to eat' I was like cool! Cause  a bitch was starving, 😫 I don't see how the Hell Jordan can drink Ciroc this early. But dude handle his shit so 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️. I ate the biggest breakfast they had on the menu. ( Then Boom 💥Here comes the Nausea 🤦🏾‍♀️. Jordan say Destiny you ok? I was looking like I could just puke all over the table🤢. I was like yea just order me a Sprite🙄. I was so thirsty I Downed the shit out of this soda 😭😂 & I felt better instantly . "
We hopped in my car' headed to the Man Cav, now mind you traffic was backed up because there was a terrible accident. We rolled past minding our own business wit the music blasting. Then the music lowered ' Jordan says should we stop at Stines? I said what for? He says to get locks 🔐 and change them on the doors to the man Cav, which was a smart idea 💡 ' he ran in grabbed the locks and keys. I sat in the car and waited' We finally make it to the house ' for some odd Reason we can hear water Running, I STOPPED ✋🏾  & I was like I didn't leave any water on when I left Jordan. He says maybe y'all fucked some shit up and bust something  when y'all beat the shit out of Darnell' & he bust out Laughing 😭😂😂😂.
I was like yea maybe your right to open the door' walk around to see what we have to clean up & what pipe my people done bust so that we can fix them ASAP' I got close to the Bathroom in the Back  ' the water sound got louder and louder. I pushed the door open to the Bathroom" the sink water and the shower was running😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 I YELLED OMG JORDAN HURRY COME IN HERE' he ran so fast thinking i was hurt. 🏃
Only to see that the bathroom  down to the hallway was flooded and "
Y'all have to wait until Part 12 to see who we Found overdosed on the Toilet 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
I'm sorry 😂 I gotta stop doing this to Y'all 😭😭😂