Part 25 to be continued......

Part 25
👇🏾
     👇🏾
         👇🏾
            I'm bout ready to walk over there now and slap 👋🏾 all these Bitchs because first of all they fuckin with my loved ones an Second I have a feeling they all trying to set me up, but ima play this shit so smooth. (WATCH)😉😉
    I walked Passed the whole Crowd of Darnell's people just standing there with stupid looks 👀 on their faces & didn't say a mumbling word🤐. As I get closer Darnell's momma spots me walking 🚶🏾‍♀️ up , I seen her whispering something to her dry Head ass Daughter she moved over to turn around and look at me , & when she stepped to the left , who I see standing there with his People? Nobody but Camille 🤦🏾‍♀️ but what they just didn't know was I'm with the pure shits At this point.
I walked passed them Mutha-Suckaz ' like my shit don't stank 💃🏾💃🏾.
Why in the world did I hear Darnell's Nappy head ass sister Say's" She should be sitting in a jail cell right now for setting my brothers up!
Before I could even think about what I wanted to say I was in this Girl face saying (((( 🗣🗣🗣🗣BITCH YOU REALLY GOT THE NERVE TO BE STANDING HERE TALKING SHIT LIKE I WONT POP YOU" AND HAVE A REAL REASON TO BE SITTING IN A JAIL CELL!...............
   Camille Scary ass had done stepped behind the whole crowd like I still couldn't reach out and touch her 👊🏾 💥. IMA CATCH HER LATER THO " this was Way Above me I caught myself ' I ended up walking Away.
   I knew Tasha wanted to whip Darnell's sister ass for lying 🤥 and Saying she stole stories from her books 📚,
So you know my Messy ass TEXTED TASHA)😂😂😂

Me:I'm at the DA's office & Darnell's Sister up here!
       Tasha: I BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GIRL🤬😡
Me: IM GONNA STAY AROUND" IF YOU COMING GET HERE NOW!!
(Tasha:Girl) I Been on my way sense you texted me the first message.
  I didn't even text her back" I know Tasha like a book" WHEN SHE SAID SHE COMING' TRUST ME SHE COMING she's quiet, & don't bother nobody and always smiling and making people laugh 😂 & also a pure Jokester🤣😂.
But when she's mad she's a ticking Time Bomb 💣 💥👊🏾..
I had to think about what I just did because we have to remember we are at the DA's office🤦🏾‍♀️ and I'm not trying to go Back to that Jail House, so let me go walk outside and wait on Tasha to pull up..
As I was walking outside ' this girl turn the corner on two wheels Pulling up  she didn't even stop 🛑 at the Red Light 🚗 💨 .
  Tasha hopped out that Car Ready!!!!!!!!!
She left the car running and all🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
I said hold up man We gotta think before we take action, Tasha Said Destiny How this Girl Slandered my name' Bitch right now I don't even have no mind to even thiink🤦🏾‍♀️...
(In my mind I'm like why In the Hell did I even call this Crazy ass girl up here"🤦🏾‍♀️
              I flipped the script & said girl I was just playing I knew how to get you here fast !!!~~ Just to get her Away from here'.  
I acted like like I really called her for a ride to Take Me home.🏡
Tasha said girl! Don't Play with me like that.....
I could've got a ticket on the way here going 80mph in a 40mph🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🚗💨.
     We finally made it Halfway to the house 🏡 I spotted that Kavaian dude on the corner' right before my block Just Standing there smoking A Cigar' and I could see the Gun Print through his JACKET 🧥😳😬
"I said Tasha! You Know that dude?
" She Said Girl That's Crazy Kav' he from around the way, he's a Ex Marine 👨🏽‍✈️👨🏽‍✈️'  He ain't to be fucked with !! She says ; girl one time this Nigga hung a man upside down from a bridge & had the rope just long enough so that he can leave him there to drown😳😳 because he owed him money 💰.
Then She said ..(AND THIS CRAZY FOOL GOT AWAY WITH IT)...
I didn't say Nothing Else.... 🤫 🤫
Tasha says "Wait? Why was He to your House Anyways??...
DESTINY BEFORE IT BE SOME MORE SHIT TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?
Because I'm cool wit dude But I can't help if you don't fill me in.
Then Boom 💥— I ran the whole entire story down to Tasha from start to finish......
( She said wheeeww Girl this story sounds like A Netflix Series, and Laughed😂😂
I was like Girl this Is not funny ' I have a baby 👶🏾 now I have to keep my son Safe; I said I'm caught up in a bunch of shit that don't have Shit to do with me.
Tasha Says D' chill I got you 😉
Ima talk to my Mans about this...." she grabs my shoulder and Said 🤞🏾😎 TRUST ME!!
  I finally got out of the Car to walk in the house 🏡
I opened the door 🚪 I was yelling for Marleaux all over the house 🏡.  It was quiet all I hameard was a TV 📺 playing.. I was screaming Marleaux's Name out the top of my lungs.
Now by this time I'm in Panic Mode 😬😬😳😳
I searched every single room to the house' I didnt See Marleaux 👧🏾 or did I see my son 👶🏾..
I was about to call the Police & report my Baby Missing, I'm so sick of Everyone fucking over me" my heart is Racing I walked to the back door 🚪 " I went out to the Pool and Game Room' 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏃🏾‍♀️.
I opened the side door ' the room was Nice and Warm & there they were 👀🤦🏾‍♀️🤫
Marleaux was in the rocking Chair Holding Jordan Jr on her chest listening to soft Must Sleeping 💤 .
They looked so cute🥰 and Peaceful. I snapped a picture of them to put on my snap Chat.
Then I shook her to wake her up..
"I said I'm Back"  She says Girl I forgot I was Back here. (She handed me Jr ) & we walked back into the house.
  When we made it to the Back door 🚪 Marleaux said Damn! What's that 👂🏿 I could hear the door bell..
And whoever it was didn't let go of the button... they just knew someone was inside' because they didn't stop knocking or ringing this Bell.
Marleaux's YELLS 🗣🗣🗣 WHO THE (F) is it........
   Nobody Answered .........
I looked at MARLEAUX & SAID IM SICK OF THIS DAMN DOOR 👀👀👀🔔🛎 🔔🔔🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🛎🔔🤦🏾‍♀️

TO BE CONTINUED..............................