Chapter Tris

Recap: Tris and four go to dinner

   Tris POV:

   Tobias and I leave the cafeteria and go back to our apartment.
   I hear the door click shut behind us and immediately hug him. He fits his lips to mine. "Ive wanted to do that all day." He says. I sigh, letting out a breath I didn't know was being held.

   "So have I." I admit, kissing him again.

   I hear a knock at the door. Answering it I find Uriah on the other side. "Hey Tris, Four." He waves. "I wanted to invite you over for a little game of Candor or Dauntless tomorrow after dinner."

   "We'll be there." I smile and Uriah leaves. I stare at Tobias confused.

   "You'll see" he smirks. "Wear layers."

   I nod and take a shower.

   Laying down, Tobias wraps me up in his arms and we fall asleep just like that.

   That night I dream about the night Drew, Al, and Peter threw me into the chasm. I fall, and fall, and fall.

   I wake up screaming, Tobias shaking my shoulders.

   I burry my face in his chest and cry.

   He asks what's wrong.

   "Peter, Drew, and.... Al." I choke out.

   His eyes soften. Something like a sob and a moan escapes him. He kisses my forehead, and pulls my close again. I never thought I'd see Tobias cry, it makes me hurt.  We stay there for a long time. I slowly drift off to sleep. No dreams this time.

   I'm awakened by the sound of my alarm clock. Groaning, I roll out of bed and wake Tobias. His eyes bolt open, which kinda scares me, but then again, I probably scared him.

   "It's just me." I look into his deep blue eyes, and quickly get lost in them. "Tris." He says snapping his fingers in my face.

   "Sorry." I snap out of my daze and kiss Tobias on the cheek.

   I get dressed and wake the transfers. The grumble and trudge to their drawers. I leave and meet Tobias in the training room and wait for the initiates.

   After everyone fights we see who won.

   *Christian

   *Mia

   *Angela

   *Rose

   *Daniel

   I then take Tobias's hand and lead him to Uriah's apartment for candor or Dauntless.

**************

Lol this should be fun!!! Haha I quoted so you know what that means
Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns divergent not me. I love her even though she kills hopes, dreams, and shippings.
   Ilyp Wfyl!!! Gn!!!!
   WeTheDivergent<4