Chapter Four+Tris

Recap: Visiting day/Date day

   Tris POV:

   I wake up and get dressed in a black v-neck, to show off my ravens, black jeans, and black sneakers.

   My hair goes back into a ponytail. Then I run down to the pit. I see only Edgar is alone so I sit and talk to him for about five minutes.

   Tobias POV:

   I wake up and Tris is already gone. Its visiting day. Natalie and I decided to surprise her. So Natalie is just now arriving in the compound.

   I get dressed in my normal clothes. I meet Natalie in the training room. I told tris this morning to come to the training room at 9:30. I check my watch 9:10, she'll watch the initiates for 20 more minutes.

   Tris POV:

   Walter beckons to me. I put on a fake smile and walk over to him and his parents. "Hey Six." Walter secretly grabs my hand.

   I clear my throat. "Walter..." I smile and pull my hand away.

   "So how's Walter doing?" His mom asks, her voice soft, soothing, like my moms. I wonder if they knew each other..

   "You look familiar six." His dad adds.

   "Can't imagine why, I don't make a habit of associating with abnegation." I sigh. "He's doing well and it was nice meeting you but now I have somewhere to be." I run to the training room.

   I walk in and see not only Tobias but my mother as well. Tears spring in my eyes and hug her, tight, I never want to let go.

   Natalie POV:

   Four and Tris? Hah I knew it. Beatrice runs inside and we share a hug. "You're so grown up" I say looking at her.

   She smiles and nods. "I'm going to walk around the compound, I'll leave you and four alone." I wink then hide in their apartment so I don't get caught.

   Tobias POV:

   "Tobias.." Tris says crying.

   "Shh.." I pull her into a hug.

   "I love you you know..." Tris whispers sniffing.

   "I love you too." I say, cupping her face in my hands and press my lips to hers.

   She kisses back. We stand there for a few minutes. Tris pulls away from the kiss and wipes the tears from her cheeks. We smile at each other then i remember something, the ring.

   I stay standing and pull it out.

   "Tris prior, will you marry me?" I ask.

   "Yes." she says quietly "a million times yes!" She kisses me. I'll never forget thus moment.

   *******"**""

   Ahhhhh fourtris! I'm happy I got to chat with my best frand finally!!!!! Yayzzzzzz!!!!

    Like or nahhhh.

   Follow me on Instagram please I'm trying to get 200 pansycakes on there.

   @its.a.fourtris.christmas

Please and thanks ilyp wfyl! I need sleep believe it or not so gn.

   Qotd: Favorite holiday

   Aotd: Idek but either thanksgiving or Christmas (thanksgiving cuz of food and Christmas cuz of God and family time )

   WeTheDivergent<4