Chapter Seventeen

Recap: Tris saw Peter

   Tobias POV:

   I leave to take Mia to the infirmary when Peter walls into the training room.

   "Hey peter" I say. Waaaaàit.....

   It'll have to wait.

   I drop Mia off and re-enter the training room only to see Tris on top of peter, hitting him with everything she's got. He's bleeding bad. I smile but I push that thought away and run towards Tris, trying to block out the screams and cried of the initiates.

   I grab her wrist tight. "Six stop it." I say calmly.

   "No!" She scream/sobs. "No!!!" She keeps punching him with the other hand.

   "Six calm down..." I say, my lips brushing her ear. I pick her up off of peter, her arms still looking for something to hit.

   "Shh...." I hold her bridal style and sit down, still holding her.

   "Shh... Its ok. Its me. Its ok. I love you." I tell her, she stupid screaming and cries into my chest.

   "Four." She croaks, her throat is probably sore from screaming.

   "Sh. Don't talk." I whisper.

   "I love you Tris." I whisper "I love you. You're okay. We're okay." Kissing her fourhead one of the initiates, rose, yells:

   "You two are together?!?!?!"

   "Yes" I smile.

   "Whoaaaa and he smiles!" She says naming me want to laugh, but I don't.

   Tris uses the little strength and energy she has to reach up and peck me on the lips.

   After that she goes to sleep.

   I tell the initiates to continue and then take Tris to the apartment with only one question.

   'What did Peter do?' Or even better 'what didn't Peter do?'

   ****†********†*******†******†*****

   Yasss I mean nooooo. Lol in watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
   Qotc: what is your favorite book of Harry potter? (Or movie)
   Aotc: chamber of secrets

   Ilyp wfyl!
   Wethedivergent<4