*Chapter Tobias*

Tobias POV:

I walk hand in hand with Tris to the apartment.

Closing the door behind us, she sighs and plops onto the bed. I sit next to her and pull her close.

She wraps her arms around my neck, my hands placed gently on her hips. She fits her lips to mine. I feel the same electricity as I did the first time we kissed, when I held her hand, when I hugged her for the first time.

I deepen the kiss and feel her fingers tangle themselves in my hair. She lets go and stands up, walking to the bathroom. Tris walks back out in one of my shirts that go almost all the way down to her knees. I'm pretty sure she wears undergarments beneath the shirt.

I change into boxers and a loose shirt then slide underneath the covers next to Tris.

"good night my love " she kisses me. "Good night" I say then slowly drift off to sleep.

_Morning Tiiiime_

Tris wakes me up then hurries and wakes the transfers.

I get dressed then run with Tris to the training room and set the knives and targets up.

"Good to see that you made it on time today." I smirk.

Some of the initiates mumble some words that I can't make out.

"Alright so today we will be teaching you to throw knives." I give Tris a look that says 'you know what to do' and she walks toward the same target as last time.

"Just like last year... No flinching I might accidentally hit you." I smile as she nods, determination plastered on her face.

"You have done this before?!" Rose looks at us like we have two heads. "What, are you crazy?!"

"No. We're Dauntless." Tris laughs as she says that.

I hear so gasps and some initiates stare at Tris in terror. I throw the first knife, three inches from her stomach.

I then hear a cry. Haha baby.

I release the next knife, it hovers over her skull.

"That all you got four?" Tris teases.

I throw the last knife, it Knicks her ear, just like last time.

She smiles as she walks toward me. I hand her a napkin and whisper "Points for bravery stiff." That only makes her grin wider.

The initiates grab their knives and being throwing.

******

Hey guys! I gtg going somewhere with my brother! So I'll Wfyl Ilyp

WeTheDivergent<4