Chapter Sixteen

RECAP: TRIS AND TOBIAS'S SIMS END.
   TRIS POV:

   Tobias holds me for a bit longer.

   "Tobias?" I sniffle.

   "Yes?" He sighs.

   "Can we go eat? In hungry.." I say and Tobias laughs.

   We walk together to the cafeteria and I pile a burger, fries, dauntless cake, and soda on my plate.

   "For such a small girl, you sure do eat alot." Tobias says, his mouth full of cake.

   "You forget why I came here..." I shoot him a serious look.

   He laughs and I join in.

   After dinner it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

   I wake up early and get ready for training. I dress in a black tank top, black skinny jeans, and my black sneakers. My hair goes up into a pony tail then I wake Tobias and the initiates up.

   Today we fight again.

   Everyone fights today and Tobias and I stand by the chalkboard together.

   I'm not sure why, but Peter walks in.

   "Its been a while, stiff." He grabs me by an elbow and pulls me close. "I've missed you."

   "G-Get away from me Peter." I try to yank my arm away but fail. He let's out a loud laugh.

   "You'll never be able to beat me." He smirks. But now all eyes are on us and Tobias left to take an initiate to the infirmary right before peter can't in.

   "Get. Out." I say through gritted teeth. "I've had enough of your crap so just leave Peter."

   "Make me. Stiff." He whispers the last part so only I can hear. "You know... I've anyways liked you." He means in so close that our noses touch.

   He presses his lips to mine. I shove him away. "Do not touch me."

   "Its still hard to believe that you are seventeen you know." He smirks and feels my chest, just like at the chasm.

   I scream and punch him square in the nose.

   My next hit goes to his jaw, he stumbles backwards then falls. I mount him and repeatedly punch him in the face, sobbing.

   I've never felt such anger and hated towards anyone before, but even Peter until now. The anger just builds and builds until I can't take it anymore. My hits become more powerful, and quick. I'm not crying anymore I'm screaming. My arms go numb until someone grabs my wrist.

   I notice that some of the initiates are crying, screening even.

   "Six stop it." Tobias says is a calm voice.

   "No!" I scream/sob. "No!" I don't care who sees any more. In done with being tortured.

   Tobias picks me up off of Peter.

   "Six stop, calm down" his lips brush my ear.

   "No!!!" I scream still swinging at the air.

   "Shhh...." He picks me up bridal style and sits on the ground with me still in his arms.

   "Sh... Its ok. Its me. It's ok. I love you." He says as I stop screaming and cry into his chest.

   "Four" I croak then he tells me not to speak.

   "I love you Tris." He whispers. "I love you. You're okay. We're okay." He kisses my forehead.

   "You two are together?!" Done of the initiates say.

   "Yes." Tobias smiles.

   "Woah he smiles?!?!?!" Rose says. Just like Christina.

   I use the little strength I have left to live my head and peck Tobias on the lips.

   I slowly drift off to sleep

   **********************

   Im sorry had to I mean peter- like- ah!!!!
    Ummm....
   So what's up?
    Oh it's late so I'm probably going to get to bed now I'll write for you guys in the morning probably.
   So tell me what you thought og the chapter I would love to know!
    question of the day: what grade are you in?
    Answer of the day: 7th
   Wethedivergent