Epilogue

Tris POV:

   ~FIVE YEARS LATER~

   Triston is ready for bed, dresses in black pajamas with dauntless cake on them. Can you guess who picked those out...????

   "Triston hun, what did mommy and daddy tell you?" I ask him for the hundredth time.

   "Bed time!" He says.

   "Exactly, go lay down, I don't want to have to tell you again..." I scold him.

   "Yes mwam" he stalks to his bedroom where Tobias lays next to him.

   "Sing me a song mommy" Triston bounces on his bed causing his orangish curls to move up and down. His blue-Gray eyes are like mine, piercing, beautiful.

   Yes. He is Peters son, persé. But he'll never be his son, triston will never love him as he loves Tobias. And Tobias loves Triston like his own.

   I've learned to get over the fact that triston is Peters offspring.

   "Mommy pwessse!!!!!" He begs.

   "Yeah mommy, pwease" Tobias mocks him.

   "Okay okay...."

   ~she looks like dauntless: divergent remix of 5sos she looks so perfect.~

   Tobias: choosing now, choosing now. They say it's the only way to keep the peace, but look around, the peace needs to be restored more than anything else.

   Tris: If you don't jump, you're out, but don't move, Toby.

   Tobias: you look like dauntless standing there, in the sweater that i gave you and your blonde hair.

   Tris: and I know now , that I'm not down.
   Tobias: You jump off trains, that's a work of art.
   Tris: you got tattoos of the factions and a back of scars, and I know now, that I'm not down.
   Tobias: let's get out, let's get out, this factions here to keep us down.
   Tris: while I was out I found myself with Caleb thinking, 'if I went to erudite and risked my life for divergents... Would you wanna do so too? You die I die too.
   Tobias: you look like dauntless standing there, in the sweater that i gave you and your blonde hair.
   Tris: I made a dauntless cake out of love for you. I got your revolver lying on the floor, and I know now, that I'm not down.
   Tobias: you look like dauntless standing there, in the sweater that i gave you and your blonde hair.
   Tobias: You jump off trains, that's a work of art.

   Tris: you got tattoos of the factions and a back of scars, and I know now, that I'm not down.

   --------------------------------

   Hey pansycakes!!!! So before I end this chapter please read this looooonnnnnggggggggg authors note pleweaaseeeee!!!!

   Okay I am horrible!!!! It took me so long to write this!!!! It was supposed to be up two days ago!!! I was gonna post it yesterday but I fell asleep writing:( I'm so sorry I'm the worst.
   But I'm trying guys. I'm trying to step up my game! I really am. I started going to tutorials! And writing more!
   And helping more (if it's possible) at home.
   I just am so stressed. I was crying last night I had so much to do and I'm trying to balance school and karate, and then writing and choir! And its so stressful!!! And ugh I need time to breathe!!!! I love you all and thanks for putting up with me!!! Schools letting out and time for tutorials!
   Please go read my new story! Tyasm ilya!!!
  WeTheDivergent<4