Chapter Fifteen

RECAP: THE SIMULATION BEGINS

   Tris's POV:
   I'm in the grass on my knees, knowing what comes next a branch out my arms.

   Talons dig into my arms, then another pair, and so on. I cry out and swat at the wings.

   Calm. Calm down Tris. I breath in and out. I'm out of the field.

   I'm in a glass box, water starts spraying at my ankles. Then rises up to my calf's, knees, and thighs. I see everyone smirking and scream for help, pounding on the glass until my arms throb.

  Breath, its just a Sim Tris.
   I crack the class and appear in the chasm. I scream as the water crashes me into the wall.
   You're not in control and there is nothing you can do about it... Just get over it.

   The water goes away but I'm tied up with fire at me feet. Peter smirks and I feel something in my hand, a knife.

   I cut the rope then as peter comes closer I stab him in the chest and appear in a room. Featurless men walk towards me and I react quick and feel the knife still in my hand. I take out each one of them I'm the blink of an eye.

   My family now stands in front of me. I stifle a sob and dad just nods.

   "Shoot" the woman yells.

   "No" I spit

  "Now"

   "No"

   "Ten." I set my gun down.

   "Nine" I breath in and out and consider my options.

   "Six" I stare blankley at the woman.

   "Three" I snap myself out of my daze.

   "Two." I course my eyes.

   "One"

   I drop to my knees, dead.

   Tobias sits next to me in the simulation room and we exchange a smile.

   Where is my seventh fear? Oh well.

  Tobias helps me to my feet. "Seventh fear?" He grins.

   "Gone" I chuckle.

   "Let's celebrate." He smirks and kisses me.

   Ok I think and kiss back.

   He cups my cheeks and deepens the kiss. My fingers tangle themselves in this dark, abnegation short hair.

   He unzips my jacket, its falls to the ground, the cold air clashes against my skin.

   "Foouuuur" I whine. "I'm cold"

   He says nothing as his kisses run up and down my neck.

   "Come on four." I sigh. "Can we just go back to the apartment now?"

   Again nothing. Something isn't right.

   His deep blue eyes find mine as he tugs at the hem of my shirt, slightly tickling me. I giggle and push his hands away.

   They just find their way back.

   "Tobias stop" I back away, he moves with me.

   It never went away, the fear never went away. This is my seventh fear and I never figured it out.

   I laugh and kiss Tobias. The simulation ends.

   By the looks of it Tobias finished a few minutes ago.

   "How where your fears?" I ask. He shrugs.

   "Yours?" He nudges me.

   Heat rushes to my cheeks, I can tell that I am red. "Okay. Nothing really happened."

   "Tris don't lie to me, what happened?" He looks at me concerned.

   "Its nothing, really" I bite he inside of my cheek.

   "Tris." He stares hard at me, his expression softens right away. "Your fear of-" he just nods. "It was me again wasn't it?"

   I turn around, my back facing him and blinking away tears.

   "Tris we talked about this already..." He clasps a have around my wrist.

   "I know tobias but that doesn't mean that it'll go away." My voice breaks.

   "I love you, I'd never hurt you."

   "I love you too."

    ******************

   I hope you like it because this took me all night to write...
   Qotd: do you have any pets? Is so what are they?
   Aotd: Noooo
   Ilyp wfyl
   Wethedivergent<4