one.

I stood in the training room behind Wanda, leaning against a table with my arms crossed as I watched her lift things with her powers

I stood in the training room behind Wanda, leaning against a table with my arms crossed as I watched her lift things with her powers. She would collect the, lift them up to the top of the room and then put them back into the floor. I had something new we needed to try out today, but I figured we should start off easy, even though she's been mastering her powers in her past year.

"Okay, now bring it back down" I told her as she did so, dropping her hands by her side as she turned back to me with a smile on her face. "Yeah, I think you've got it" I said to her as she nodded her head, letting out a deep breath as I pushed myself off of the table, walking over to her. "We need to work on something else now, for a mission" I told her as I walked away from her, pulling out a small machine which sat in the corner of the room, grabbing the small remote from the top of it.

She looked at it as I walked over to the wall of windows, cranking one of the high ones over as I stood in front of Wanda again, her arms held behind her back as she looked at me slightly confused. "What's this?" she asked me as I held the remote up to let her see it before pointing at the machine. "It creates a gas, I want you to try conceal the gas and send it out of that window" I told her as she nodded her head at me, shaking her hands at each side of her to get ready.

"Just give it a go, we have a lot of time to get this perfect" I told her as she nodded her head at me, looking at the machine as a i resumed my position behind her, sitting up on the table as so held my thumb over the button, making sure she was ready before hitting it. She let out a deep breath as I head down the button, the machine releasing gas into the air as the red wisps formed around her hands.

She lifted them in front of her as she send the red wisps into the gas, trying to conceal it as she lifted it up. It didn't work as they gas dispersed around it, Wanda giving up and dropping her hands in front of her, sighing as she turned around, the red light completely disappearing into the air. "It's okay, it's just a lot of trial and error, I have no idea what kind of pointers to give you" I told her as she nodded her head, turning back around as she shook her hands once again, getting ready for another go.

I clicked the button as she waited to have another go, the door behind us opening as I turned around, seeing Steve walking in a white t-shirt as he smiled at me. I turned around again, watching as Wanda attempted to crate a ball to keep the gas inside of it, which she was managing to do, lifting the ball up.

Steve stood next to me, setting his hand on my back as he kissed my cheek lightly, leaning against the table as he put his hands on either side of him, watching Wanda. "Hey" I said to him as the red ball Wanda had made disappeared into the air, the brunette sighing as she turned around to look at me, smiling at Steve quickly as I looked over at her. "I think that's enough for today, just try think about a way to do it" I told her as she nodded her head, looking at the ground as she scratched her forehead.

"When's the mission?" she asked me as she looked back up at us, rubbing her lips together as she looked a big defeated. "A month?" I said as Steve nodded his head, Wanda smiling at both of us as she walked away, leaving the room by the door at the back of the room, Steve turning towards me. "I hope you're preparing for the mission too" I told him as he smiled, taking the remote from my hand as walking over the the machine, pushing it back into the corner it came from as he looked over at me.

"Why?" he asked as I smirked at him, shrugging my shoulders as he made his way over to me. "Your shield throws are getting a bit rusty" I told him as he walked over to me, causing me to get up, motioning towards the door as we both made our way out of the training room. "Well your knife throws aren't the best anymore" he said to me as we made our way to the door Wanda had left from. "I don't remember asking for your opinion" I retorted as he laughed at my reply, causing me to turn and look at him while walking.

"I've got to run by the east wing later, I need to see if they've made my new suit or not" I said to him as I held the door open as he walked out, finding ourselves underneath the glass bridge as we made our way up the stairs, standing on the bridge as we looked over the sides.

On one side there was a large lab which the new weapons were tested in, about 25 tech workers inside as they all perfected Nat's new widow bites, all of them scattered around the room with different parts of it in front of them. "Why? What's wrong with it?" he asked me as I put my hands on the railing, leaning into it as I watched them, finding it really interesting. "The last one upgrade they gave me was not as slash proof as you'd think" I told him as he nodded his head, standing next to me as they assembled all the parts together.

"I didn't see any scars" he said to me as I looked over at him, rolling my eyes as I stood up straight, walking away from him as he looked after me. "Because they heal pretty quickly" I said to him as a i turned around, walking backwards as I held my hands out at each side of me. "I'll see you later" I said to him as I pointed at him, a wide smile on my face.

——

A/N: here's some more Steve fluff for you because I know you guys appreciate it as much as I do honestly
i'm trying to write some chapters about Ally and Wanda just because I do want their friendship to be very pure and true just because Ally has pretty much interacted with all of the characters in this book a lot expect from wanda
please vote and comment and i'll see you in like 2 minutes

A/N: here's some more Steve fluff for you because I know you guys appreciate it as much as I do honestly i'm trying to write some chapters about Ally and Wanda just because I do want their friendship to be very pure and true just because Ally has ...