ten.

Steve was sitting flipping through the accords, reading pages and pages worth of agreements, his jaw clenched as had a hard expression on his face while he was reading, constantly rolling his eyes and sighing lightly

Steve was sitting flipping through the accords, reading pages and pages worth of agreements, his jaw clenched as had a hard expression on his face while he was reading, constantly rolling his eyes and sighing lightly. I sat on a chair, Nat in the one next to me, my legs crossed as I looked at each person in the room, trying to figure out what they were thinking. Wanda sat forward on a chair, sitting on top of her hands and often rubbing her lips together, you could tell she blamed herself for this, guilt was seeping out her pores.

Both Rhodey and Sam were arguing behind Steve, but Steve didn't seem to notice, focusing on the words in his hands as he skimmed over them. Tony sat slumped in a chair, one hand over his face while he rolled his eyes at the amount of noise the two arguing men were making but I knew he was secretly listening, waiting for a point he could make a snarky response about.

Vision sat next to her, the only one in the room who was seen to be actually listening to Rhodes and Sam arguing, nodding his head at a point he agrees with every once in a while. "So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam said, motioning towards the wad of paper Steve was holding, my ears finally focusing as I looked over at the two men.

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, 'No, that's cool. We got it'" Rhodey retorted, putting his hands on his hips to mimic Sam's stance as he stared back at the man. "How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam asked with furrowed brows before being interrupted by Vision, causing me to look over at him as he leaned forward in his chair, basically siting on the very edge of his seat.

"I have an equation" he said, everyone in the room turning to look at him, causing him to straighten his back under all of our gazes. "Oh, this will clear everything up" Sam scoffed as he crossed his arms, looking over at the robot with raised eyebrows as I turned back towards Vision. "In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate" He said to us, clasping his hands in front of him as I leaned back in the sofa.

"So you're saying its our fault?" I asked him, speaking for the first time in a while as Steve turned to look at me briefly before looking back at Vision. "I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict catastrophe. Oversight oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand" He said to me, taking exaggerated pauses as all of this information swirled around in my head as I took it in.

"Boom" Rhodey said, side eyeing Sam as he pretended to drop a microphone, his point being proven with some backup. "Tony, you are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal" Nat said to the sulking man, causing him to move his hand and sit up. "It's because he's already made up his mind" Steve said, closing the accords and putting them on the table in front of him as they slid forward slightly. "Oh boy, you know me so well" Tony replied, getting up from his chair, wincing and rubbing the back of his head.