Acknowledgement

She wanted to make peace with her past, he wanted revenge...

Protect Me Not

Written by Joanne Vivolo

This novel is fiction. Any names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any events, actions, locations or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2016 by Joanne Vivolo

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage system including the internet without the written permission of Joanne Vivolo, except where permitted by law.

ISBN-13: 978-1534735200

ISBN-10: 1534735208

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Domenico Vivolo: My husband I adore you. I have so much love and respect for you and all of your steady tolerance toward me during the good and bad times life bestows upon us.

Adele Cabral: The one I look up to, admire and try to emanate. You are my sister by blood, my best friend by choice. There is nothing in life we can't get through. Together we are that much stronger. Thank you for always walking beside me.

Darla Crisante: A sister is defined as a female sibling, but you are so much more than that to me. Finding the light at the end of every dark tunnel is a quality you exhibit so effortlessly. Thank you for shinning bright; to help guide the way through those dark tunnels.

Dianne Bissett: The Best Mother a girl could ever wish for. You have supported every one of my dreams, encouraged all of my aspirations and offered words of encouragement every step of the way. I am proud to be your daughter. Thank you.

My Children: Everyday you teach me fundamental life lessons. You are all my center of gravity. Together, you make me whole.

Dawn Sherwin: I knew from the moment we said hello many, many years ago that we would remain lifelong friends. You taught me the ins and outs of radio and what it was like to be the best at traffic scheduling. I'm thankful for your guidance and mentoring. Thank you for being that true friend that only a few select people are blessed enough to find.

Lea Black: Yes, you! Sometimes called the Mayor of Miami, you lead with elegant poise and sparkle of course. Thank you for empowering lives every day, mostly mine. Your dedication and help does not go unnoticed.

Often it's the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self...Karen Salmansohn

*

The key to change is to let go of fear...Rosanne Cash

*

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind...C.S. Lewis

*

That, which does not kill me, makes me stronger...Friedrich Nietzsche

*

Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and the most painful thing to lose...Unknown

This book is dedicated to my precious children;

Ethan, Prada and Antonio