Chapter 2: Renewed Adversaries and New Alliance

A/N: Initiation round, here we go.

-Flashback: Weekend- Y/N P.O.V.

I cannot afford to lose myself to negligence. I have deactivated K-2SO's current body model, and plugged him into a terminal installed into my dorm room. I have dug up an old file on the galactic empire's old carbonite war droids, and made some modifications and began construction. While I was waiting for a few of the parts to finish, I take the spare time to construct a new lightsaber with some of the materials in my bag, following some of the lightsaber plans I had downloaded into BD-1 from all the Jedi Temples I visited. The models I've chosen go by the names of Azure Dominicide and The Fallen(A/N: Which is basically like Cal's saber, but with only one blade.).

(Azure Dominicide)

(Azure Dominicide)

(Fallen)

(A/N: I do not own EITHER OF THESE. If you want to see more, I'm posting a link in the comments.)

The Azure Dominicide feels comfortable in my hands. I activate both blades, and get a feel for how it functions before deactivating it, and placing it on my bed. I then test The Fallen to get a feel for it. Both sabers work comfortably, and the parts I was waiting on are now finished. I get back to work on K-2SO's new battle body after putting six of the seven sabers on my belt in one of my locked desk drawers, and wrap my Father's saber in a patch of cloth, and slipped it into a secret compartment of one of the locked drawers...

Should I... do something else once I'm done?

Oh yeah. I've got some new plans for that specific something that I wanted to finish. May as well get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present time: Y/N P.O.V.

K-2SO, now back in his original body, sits down next to me at the table, while I eat my (Favorite Food). Teams RWBY and JNPR sit down at the same table.

(Y/N) - My apologies, is this your table?

(Ruby) - Oh, don't worry about it, Y/N! You can sit here with us if you're okay with it.