Sweet Dreams are over Rated

// HI Mama G I have just a quick authors not here for you. There will be violence in this RP if you are planing to read. Trigger warning is in place right now. I will warning if there is more warning in the other chapters to come. In our RP Natmare is a dream demon and older that Anti, Anti is a pain/lust demon. Its our own twist on these two we use for RP.  I would also like to say that the relationship between Anti and Natemare is very unhealthy. Natemare is extremely rough and demanding with Anti, having no problem with causing him physical pain whenever he says or does something Nate doesn't approve of (though that's not to say Anti doesn't enjoy it). He's overly possessive, and treats Anti more like his property rather then an equal person/lover. Nate gets jealous easily, and if he feels someone is getting too close to his Anti, he'll step in and make it uncomfortably clear he owns Anti. He's also very sexual with him, uncaring as to who's around. Natemare also calls Anti his "plaything," while also referring to him as his "slutty little brat" all the time. Nate is also fiercely protective over Anti. He will not think twice to kill anyone that huts his lover and the same goes with Anti .  My friend plays Natemare and I play Anti just an FYI , Also there will be names of other RP muses in some of the RP's but no need to know about them.. Ok end of note.... For now.....

Nate was bored, to say in the least. He had nothing to do, and no one he knew was awake. It sucked being nocturnal sometimes.
But, he found something else that might entertain him, at least a small bit. He never bothered looking at other demon's dreams. So he decided to do just that. And of course, his immediate thought was Anti.
It took him only seconds to track down where Anti was, fast asleep. He grinned to himself as he looked at the sleeping, green haired glitch. Staring at him and connecting his mind to the other's, he took a look at what Anti was dreaming about. Nate was, to say in the least.. Surprised. Or maybe a little shocked...
He really wasn't expecting to walk in on Anti having a rather vivid, wet dream. Nate bit his lip lightly, closing his eyes and letting out a soft groan at the sight of what he was seeing, all going on in Anti's head. Without a second thought, Nate muttered.
"Fuck it"
With that, he entered the dream. He took a look at Anti, eyeing him down with a lick of his lips.

Anti was passed out cold on his bed. All he had on was his black boxers and a smile. Sure there was a few specks of blood on his pale body. But what was normal for the demon. Anti was lost in a very wet and wild dream. Normally you would think it was Dark or Sean that was in his dreams, but not on this night. Tonight he was dreaming that he was in a heavy make out session with Natemare. He let out a moan as Anti could feel dream Nate's hands roaming his body. "Fuck" Anti moaned in to dream Nate's mouth. He had not a clue that the real Natemare was about to show up

Nate just watched for a moment, enjoying the sight of Anti. His dark eyes traveled all over the demon's body, stopping to take an even longer look at his ass. He licked his fangs lightly, and stepped closer. He appeared right behind Anti, his arm slipping around his waist and pulling him away from the dream version of himself. A quiet, husky and lustfully deep voice almost growled into Anti's ear, as he pressed that sinful hardness forming in his pants against him and rolled his hips forward, just giving him a teasing, fully clothed grind.

"Such a naughty mind you have, Anti~ But I think you'd enjoy the real thing better. Don't you?"

Anti's opened the moment he felt another par of hands on his waist. Anti let out a growl that came out more like a purr. That is when the words hit him. "Nate, you were not to see that" The demon blushed a bit, Natemare was sexy and down right one of his secret people he lusted after. "You only seen the softer side of the things that crossed my mind" Anti said as he grinned back against the other demon. Anti watched as dream Nate vanished. "Your right the real thing would be better. Show me what the real Nate can do that dream Nate cant"