Anti being bored is never good

Anti was bored and that was never a good thing when a demon got bored. He had recently gone shopping to get new panties and well other things. Along his shopping trip he had found some red thigh high heel boots. They would go so well with his fishnets and leather shorts.

The demon bought them and went home to try them on. Looking in a mirror Anti's jaw dropped as he looked at himself. The demon was HOT as fuck. This called for a night at the club. Anti wondered if he should ask his Lover Natemare if he wanted to go to the club. Maybe he just snap a pic and send it to him from while he was at the club.

It was then when Anti, finished getting dressed up and let his shadows take him to his favorite club, Leather and Lace. He leaned against the bar and posed for the shot as his shadows took the picture with his cell. He then sent it to Mare saying 'want a dance'

There was no response through text. Instead, there was a voice from behind Anti. It was lower then usual, with a growl to his tone.
"Hello, pet."
He spoke, lips to Anti's ear as his arm wrapped around the younger demon's waist tightly. There was a flirty grin on his face, as he lifted Antis chin and pressed a kiss to his exposed neck.

By the time Anti hit send and put his phone away, he heard Natemare's voice.
"Hello Mare. I take it you like my new boots." Anti purred out as he felt the elder demon's arms wrap around his waist. The moment Nate lifted his chin Anti let his eyes flutter closed. At the kiss Anti purred got louder "Seems this got your attention"

"I think you were trying to get my attention."
He purred out, pressing just a few more kisses to Antis neck. He tugged the younger's hair back, growling lowly into his ear.
"You succeeded. Do you still want to dance, pet?"
He asked with a grin, almost unable to keep his hands off the other. His hand trailed down his waist, over his thighs and slowly rubbing between.

"But I am always wanting your attention, Mare." Anti smirked as he seemed to have his lovers full on attention. At his hair being tugged Anti let out a moan. " Not the dancing I was thinking about. Now I am more wanting to go dance in your sheets" The younger demon purred out again as he felt the older demon rubbing his waits. But Anti's purr turned into a loud moan once Natemare's hand went over his thigh and between them "Mare... Do you want the whole club watch me be your whore"

"Maybe I do, pet. But I don't think that's my name."
His voice lowered, sinful and husky as he again growled into Anti's ear. He suddenly pressed him against a table, trapping him between it and Mare as he purred and kissed along the small demon's neck.
"How are you, Anti?"

"Sorry Daddy, You want the whole club to see just who i belong to Anti let out a moan as he was trapped between the table and his lover "I am good horny and needing to be be near you"