A play date

// Mama G here guys.  This is going to have MASSIVE trigger warnings of people suffering and such. This is a three way RP between my partner my self and Dark. 

Anti looks at his writer and his fans  "No I am not fucking Dark nor is Dark fucking me. Its not that kind of three way" Anti then walked back off to get ready for this shit

// Anyway The writer that has their words with a line through and is all bold, it is Dark. You all know the difference between my Anti muse and my partners Natemare. On with this LONG fucking RP for you all to read.

Dark: Well, it looks like.. I need new member for the sex dungeon.

Anti: O.o "when did you get a sex dungeon, Dark?"

Dark: Oh i've had it for a long time. Wanna be in the sex dungeon?

Anti: O.O "Dont tease me like that Dark. I want to but I got to ask Natemare before we can play."

Dark: Alright well you better hurry. The dungeon seeks members.

Anti: "Natemare, can I go play with Dark in his sex dungeon?"

Natemare: "Why Dark?"

Anti: "I just want to go play with in his sex dungeon. If that is alright with you"

Natemare:  "Once, yes."

Natemare grabbed Anti's hips, pulling the younger up against him as his hand slipped under his chin to cup, and lift it. He kissed his brat, tongue entering and immediately taking control over the kiss.
"Have fun, baby. If he tries to force you to do anything you don't want to, kill him."

anyways, lets to play in the sex dungeon.

Eyes snapping to Dark, Natemare gave a brief chuckle and released Anti. He passed the other, giving a low, growling warning to the suited demon. Too low for Anti himself to hear.

"Hurt him, and I'll kill you myself. Do anything he doesn't like, don't look forward to the next time you sleep. Savvy?"

oh wow you're tall. So i don't sleep and im already dead. You don't scare me.
dark said as he walked around Natemare and over to anti

"True, but I could still make your life a little difficult. Don't hurt what's mine. Besides that, have fun."

my life is already as difficult as it could possibly be. There's nothing you can do that i haven't experienced or put myself through.

Anti enjoyed the kiss from Natemare and nodded his head. As he stood there letting the two other demons say their peace to each other.

anti i got whips and electric nipple clamps. Do you know what we're gonna use them for?