Collar's and rules

Anti had been tempted so hard today. He was almost about to join an orgy of other Anti's, and now he was cocked blocked by being owned by Natemare. "FUCKING DAMN IT" The demon yelled out. Now he was horny and had to go searching for his lover.

"Something wrong, pet?"
He raised a brow. He was sitting down on an armchair, one leg over the other. He was lent back, with his sleeves rolled up to his forearms and a knife in hand. He looked like he'd been sharpening it.

Turning he saw his lover there. "Yes, There was an Anti orgy about to go down And I wanted to join in but I stopped myself for you." Anti said as he walked over to Natemare. Who looked dreamily in the arm chair.

"It wouldn't have been very fun for you. You and every other Anti are bottoms. You really think they'd please you half as good as I can?"
He chuckled softly, and set the knife down. He sat up a little, putting his leg down and patting his lap to silently command Anti to sit there.

Anti went to say something but instead blushed. He had a point. All the other Aint's were bottoms. The younger demon walked over to Nate and sat on his lap. He placed a leg on either side of the older demon "Your right Nate, there would be no fun at all. And no one has pleased me like you have. I enjoy it when you make me scream"

Natemare only snickered. He knew Anti loved it when he was rough with him. He lifted the younger demon's chin, pulling him into a semi heated kiss. Thinking about Anti whining and looking so desperate for a top after being left unsatisfied seemed to have made him a little hard. Natemare's free hand went to Anti's hip, his hand sliding down his outer thigh.

"I know you do. My little bottom slut. How horny did they get you? Clearly not as much as I do."
He purred, lips starting to kiss down Anti's neck.

Anti was only semi hard and had been that way all day. He had left the Anti orgy and been out looking for Natemare with a semi hard on. When his lover gave him a kiss, Anti just melted into it. He moaned at the touch of Nate just touching him, the dirty talk was helping make him fully hard. "AH Love being your bottom slut daddy." Anti all but moaned out as he tilted his head to give the older demon access to his neck. While he was doing this the younger demon lightly rolled his his to let Nate feel just how hard he made him

Natemare smirked in response. He noticed how Anti openly called him daddy now, and the change from how reluctant he was when Natemare first made him. He knew Anti was a switch when he first slept with him, but by the looks of it, Natemare was turning him into a full bottom. He grabbed both of Anti's hips, holding his hips firmly down as he ground his clothed hard cock roughly against Anti's ass.
"You wanna "play" with daddy, you bratty little cockwhore~?"