Demonic Romance

Anti was sitting on the beach, he watched the waves rolling in and out. A full moon was rising over the water and stars seemed to be shining brightly in the sky. It was silent all but the rolling tide. The pain demon was lost in his thoughts. He was remembering when he first laid eyes on Natemare.

Natemare was an older demon then he was, he was also a dream demon. Anti did not know what it was that he was drawn too. Was it his look, or his music, or was it something else. Anti was a pain demon. A master in the art of giving someone pain and making them suffer.

Anti secretly had always lusted after Mare, many nights he dreamed of the demon, and on one night Mare had come into his dream. It was that night Natemare had laid claim to himself. That memory had brought a blush to his pale cheeks. Everything Anti had done with Mare was full of passion and well possessiveness

The older demon was very possessive over the younger demon and Anti loved it. Yes Anti the pain demon was head over heels over Natemare. It was a true demonic romance between them. Should Nate snap his fingers and tell Anti to kneel before him, Anti would do so with out a thought.

But in Anti's mind their relationship was based on lust. Lifting his hand Anti rubbed his collar. A gift from his beloved lover. Am I just a toy like Dark said. Something for you to break? Or am I something more.

Anti thought to himself, as he looked back to the waves. But then again Mare said all that mattered was his words. Anti trusted Mare, he even loved him. In demon society love and feelings were looked down upon. This is why Anti and Mare kept there love hidden from other demons.

"I wonder if I asked Mare out on a date would he accept it or would he laugh. I long to be able to dance with Natemare. Maybe even go out and date like humans do, but we are not humans are we" Anti said this out loud as he looked to the rising moon. "Would things be different if we were human Nate? Would you still long for me like I long for you?" Anti did not hear the footsteps on the sand as he looked out to the ocean and moon. He seemed to lost in his thoughts to look behind him

// Hi Mama G here, dont play the song till you see the music notes when Mare starts to sing to Anti. It sets the mood for their sweet moment. 

"No. I'd long for you far more, mon chéri."
His quiet voice spoke, carried along by the breeze. A warm embrace followed, the feeling of a familiar demon wrapping his arms around Anti from behind. His hands covered the younger's, before pulling away and gently pulling Anti's hand with him. He turned the smaller demon to face him, looking into his lover's eyes as he intertwined his fingers with the other's.
Natemare gently pulled Anti's other hand onto his shoulder, before slipping his own to the other's waist. He started quietly singing. Every good dance has music. Only his choice in song meant something more then just pretty sounds. They held meaning, as if the song was chosen just for Anti.
"🎵I want to be alone~ Alone with you, does that make sense? I wanna steal your soul~ And hide you in my treasure chest 🎵"

Anti let out a little screech as he was scared out of his thought at hearing Natemare's voice. A light blush spread on his cheeks again at being called mon cheri. "Amore you scared me"