Being bratty and wanting attention can be very bad for Anti

Anti was up to no good. He was being bratty and wanting attention. That and he had an itch to scratch and he was in need. So the pain demon made his way to a privet BDSM club.

He was greeted at the door with a nod. They saw his collar and knew he was not be played with. The demon rolled his eyes as he as he removed his jacket and handed it to the door man. Anti then left to go watch a few humans being whipped and cut.

The screams and moans were music to Anti's ears. As he finished the show, the demon went to the dance floor and swayed with the rest of the warm bodies. It was nice to let lose and enjoy. The beat of the music and the moans worked well together.

As Anti dancing he felt a blind fold over his eyes and smirked, someone was going to play with him and he was fine with that. He thought it was his lover. The demon kept quite as his hands were tied behind his back. Anti let the person he thought was Natemare lead him to a back room. Where he was placed in the room he felt someone tossed him to the floor.

The moment he felt that Anti began to freak out. That was when he noticed the bindings were soaked with holy water. The demon's night of fun now had turned into a night of fear. Anti prayed it was just his dream demon was just playing a joke but why the holy water bindings

The door suddenly slammed open. Natemare himself. He grabbed the guy who'd even bold enough to touch his pet by the throat, slamming him up against the wall with a snarl. Just a small display of his strength.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Putting your filthy fucking hands on what's mine?"
Mare was furious. His voice was cold, his stare full of murderous rage. His grip tightened, far too pissed to worry about killing the guy before he answered. He didn't care. All that he cared about right then is that someone touched his pet.

Anti heard the door open and then the voice "Natemare" he asked with a hint of fear.

The male that was held by the demon looked on in fear as he was slammed into a wall "He was in the club he was fair game so I was going to have some fun with him" Sure the man saw the collar but he had no respect for the collar, if there were in the club he would fuck them

"He has a collar for a fucking reason. He belongs to me. Now, how about I teach you some manners about not touching what doesn't belong to you?"
A snarl in his voice, he grabbed the man's arms. With hardly any effort, he snapped them the wrong way at his elbows. Breaking the bones up completely. He dropped him after that, hardly able to keep himself from outright killing him. No, Mare wanted him to suffer. He looked over at Anti.
Stepping away from the male on the floor, Natemare crouched down. He roughly pulled the blindfold from the sub's eyes, before taking a knife off his belt. He cut the ropes in simple slashes, a hard glare following as he looked down at Anti.

"Fair game" The man said before he felt his his arm being broken, the man was scared at the growl and he pissed himself as he was dropped. He them stared to crawl to the door

Anti felt the blindfold removed and the bindings removed. There he saw Natemare and he looked pissed. So it was not his lover that set this up The smaller demon swallowed as he knew he was in trouble now