The Town Dance

Dipper Pines had just come back to Gravity Falls. He was 14, and couldn't wait to see all of his friends again. The best bus driver slowed down, and came to a stop. He was home. His parents sent them here last year too, and they were happy about that, because back in Piedmont, Dipper wasn't really accepted. He liked it here in Gravity Falls, because this is where he belonged. He got off the bus to be greeted by the Stan's, Soos, Melody, Wendy, Candy, Grenda, most of the town, and Pacifica. Dipper got his Pine Tree hat from his bag and put it on. After a small meetup with the townsfolk, the twins headed back to the Shack to get their room arranged. Dipper quickly made his bed, set his stuff up, grabbed his blue pine tree journal, and headed into the woods. He found his thinking log and sat down, observing the woods around him. It was peaceful. Suddenly, Dipper felt someone's presence, and turned to see Pacifica sitting on the other end of the log. She was wearing a crop top and leggings. Dipper raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here Paz?" Pacifica looked at him, almost bored.

"I come here to think sometimes." Dipper nodded, but then thought of something.

"Hey, I've never seen you wear a crop top, is there a reason why you're wearing it?" Pacifica's face drained of any color.

"W-Well, it was in style, but, if it r-really looks that b-bad then-" Dipper cut her off

"No! T-That's not what I meant. I was just asking. It looks fine." Pacifica's face regained some color. Suddenly, Dipper got an idea. He scooted closer to Pacifica, and pinned her to the ground. Pacifica was startled, to say the least.

"D-Dipper what are you doing!" Dipper just smiled, before taking in a deep breath, and blowing onto her stomach.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Pacifica Northwest couldn't contain her laughter. Her best friend, Dipper Pines, has just pinned her to the ground, and blew on her stomach, making her stomach vibrate. She had no idea why he was doing this. Normally, he was shy and reserved. Finally, he stopped. He got up off the ground and held his hand out for her. She took it, only for her to slap him afterwards.

"Really Dipper?" Dipper smiled.

"I had too. Seeing you wear that shirt reminded me of Mabel and Waddles."

"So you think of me as a pig?" Pacifica raised an eyebrow.

"Haha, very funny. No. Mabel does that to Waddles all the time, and I thought it was pretty funny."

"Well I don't." Pacifica stared into his eyes. Dipper laughed.

"If you were doing it to me, would it be funny then?" Pacifica thought for a moment.

"Yes."

"Exactly."

They both sat in silence for a while, not really looking at each other. Then, Pacifica spoke.

"Hey, there is this town dance coming up in a week." Dipper looked up, probably wondering where this was going.

"Do you want to come with me Dipper?"  Pacifica looked at him hopefully. Dipper looked confused for a second, before smiling his big, goofy grin.

"O-Of c-course Paz. I would be h-happy to." On the inside, Pacifica was screaming. On the outside, she just said "Thanks Dipper!". Suddenly Pacifica got a phone call.

"Oh great. It's my parents. Sorry, I got to go Dipper. See you tomorrow."

"Y-Yeah see you-you-you, t-t-tomm-" Dipper stopped talking and looked up. "Why am I stuttering?"