Weirdmaggedon 2

Dipper, Ford, and Pacifica reach the Shack. But, before they enter, they hear people on the other side of the door. Ford signals with his hand for them to go on his lead. He kicks the door open.

"AGHHHHHHHH!" They were met with more screams.

"AGHHHHHHHH!" It was pretty much the whole town, along with some strange creatures from the forest.

"Stan?"

"Ford? Dipper? Blondie? You're alright!"

"I'm glad you're too alright Stan." Dipper sets Pacifica on the couch, right next to Candy. Stan and Ford were talking to each other, while the townsfolk made sure Dipper and Pacifica were ok. Pacifica looked at Dipper with tears in her eyes.

"Dipper, What are we going to do? I can't walk, my parents are probably dead, and some demon is taking over the world!" She started sobbing. Dipper walked over to comfort her.

"Hey, it's alright. I can help you learn to walk."

"Thanks Dipper." Her crying stopped a little. Then, Ford called attention to himself by standing on a table.

"I have been studying this curse for the short time that I have been back. I have noted its effects and after effects. I have come to the conclusion that this curse left some kind of visible imprint on on your bodies. Take me for instance. I have turned an unnatural orange color. I'm more orange than Donald Trump. (Sorry don't hurt me) But the longer you were under its effects, and the older you are, the harder it hit you. Stan has retractable wings, because he had the curse for a long time, and he's also pushing 70. I thought 5at I might tell you guys this in case you were wondering why something weird might be on your body." Dipper looked all over his body, but couldn't find anything.

"Dipper, it's right here on your shoulder blade." Sure enough, when dipper looked at the mirror Pacifica was holding up, there was a tattoo of a stag and a pine tree.

"That's not so bad." He looked at Pacifica and instantly noticed what happened to her.

"Pacifica, you still have fangs." She felt her teeth, and when she realized there were fangs still there, her face fell.

"Now I won't ever be able to ki-" She cut herself off, turning bright red. Dipper realized what she was going to say, and did the exact same thing. They hadn't gotten to that stage in their relationship yet. Well, Dipper wished they were. He didn't know how Pacifica would feel about that.

"Pacifica, it's ok. I think the fangs are kind of cute actually. I'm pretty sure I told you that when we met."

"Still......" Dipper sighed.

"It's fine Pacifica. They look fine." Ford drew attention back to himself at this time.

"We need a plan. Mabel is trapped in a bubble. Bill has taken the Falls. Some of us can't even walk. So, my former college roommate and super genius, Fiddleford McGucket has come up with a brilliant idea." An old man with a bushy fox tail walked up to the front.

"Alright, so we're gonna do this thing where we build legs for the Shack and turn it into a fighting machine!" There were cheers from the crowd. "We need to get to the middle of the sky pyramid to end that gosh darn triangular thingamabobber. Then, we can save our friends. So let's get building!"

Time skip to epic fight scene

The Shack got into ready position as the dream demons came charging towards them. Ford and Stanley were yelling orders.

"Right hook Candy!" She obliged, smacking Pyronica in the face.

"Dinosaur bite Grenda!" Grenda used the T-Rex arm to crunch down on 8-Ball. Then, the beingwhomustnotbenamed charged at them.