Monster Falls: Northwest Mansion Mystery Part 2

Dipper and Pacifica searched the room, and looked for an alternate exit to the room. Dipper was still fuming at Pacifica. He couldn't believe she stopped him from taking care of the ghost. Pacifica meanwhile, was upset that she couldn't let Dipper into that room, but knew her father would kill her if they went in there.

"Dipper! I found a way out!" Dipper ran over to her to find a door out. He opened the door, only to see the ghost waiting for them.

"Northwest blood I've waited long, so now your life will be gone!" He swung his axe at Pacifica, but she managed to get away.  Dipper tripped on a box though.

"Shit!" The lumberjack floated above Dipper, ready to land a finishing blow. But Pacifica spotted a silver mirror laying on the floor behind the lumberjack.

"Northwest scum shall die today, along with their friends who say okay!" He swung the axe, but Pacifica leaped in front with the mirror in hand. She felt a great surge of energy, and she and Dipper flew through the wall into the garden.

"Ouch......."

"Pacifica, are you ok?!"

"Yeah, I'm good, although this dress is ruined." She sighed. "But at least I got this guy." The lumberjack was pounding on the mirror.

"Good job Pacifica!" Dipper gave her a quick hug. She accepted it gratefully, though she felt a bit guilty about the circumstances. She handed Dipper the mirror, as she went to get her parents.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Congratulations!" Mr. Northwest said. "We can't thank you enough." The butler shook his hand. "That's enough Grant."

"Just holding up my end of the bargain." He turned to walk away, but Pacifica spoke up.

"Leaving already? You're at the worlds greatest party dummy." Dipper laughed.

"Well, I'd love to stay, but I got a Category 10 ghost to dispose of." He turned and walked into a pole. "Category 10." That got a good laugh from Pacifica.

"You know, Pacifica's family really isn't that bad. Then, he heard maniacal laughing.

"You've been had boy. You remind me of me when I was younger."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me tell you a story boy......"

Time skip past lumberjack flashback

"AND I SAY WITH FINAL BREATH, ONE FIFTY YEARS ILL RETURN FROM DEATH, AND IF THE GATES AREN'T OPEN TO THE TOWN, WEALTHY BLOOD WILL STAIN THE GROUND!"

"Wait, the Northwest's knew this haunting was coming, but they made me do their dirty work?" Dippers heart shattered. "I-I'll be right back."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dipper, walked through the pouring rain, sobbing. He couldn't believe Pacifica lied to him like this. He was glad it was raining, because then they couldn't tell he had cried. He threw open the doors.

"You have got some explaining to do Preston!"

"Dipper! You came back!" Pacifica came in from the other room. Great. The last person he wanted to see at the moment.

"You lied to me! And I thought you were my friend!" She recoiled, obviously hurt by those words.

"I wanted to tell you but-" She was cut off by a ringing bell. Preston Northwest looked at Dipper as though he were grime between his toes.