Chapter 10

Evie got out of the bedroom and went downstairs to see how's Doug doing. He was already onto dress number four, however, he was sewing on hand. "Hey," she said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm going to help you." he tried to tell her that she must rest but she didn't listen. "Nah, you can't do all of these on your own not even going to mention that you can't even use a sewing machine." the blue-haired girl took the dress from his hands, sat next to him and started working on it. "Not so bad actually you have potential." he giggled.

"You really shouldn't do that."

"What? I'm just doing my job - thank to which we live here and we're able to buy food."

"Fine. But I'll help you." he agreed. "Maybe it's not the right moment to tell you that, but you'll definitely be a great mom."

"Thanks," she replied and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day.

"Okay, getting Jonnie back together day 2! We don't have Evie anymore cause she is on bed rest, but we can still do this, can't we Jane?" Mal asked.

"Of course we can. Wait, why is Bella with us?"

"I was breastfeeding her and forgot to ask someone to look after her. But you can imagine I brought her as a lucky charm." Jane nodded.

"Oh, okay. Now, what's the plan?"

"Well, that's what I still don't know..."

"How about we make them bump into each other somewhere, they'll start a conversation and that'll be a start."

"Sure. How about the mall? Later today at about three. I'll bring Jay and you Lonnie."

"Deal," Jane said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And you need me for what?" Jay asked as Mal begged him to go to the mall.

"Umm, I need to choose...baby outfits for Bella."

"And why don't you do that with Evie or Ben?"

"Because Ben is busy and Evie is on bed rest. Come on, it won't hurt!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And why are we here?" Lonnie asked.

"Oh, well..." Jane panicked. "Well..." she needed a quick excuse. "Since you'll be having a baby, I thought it won't be bad if we go and do some shopping."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, I'll just use the bathroom. I won't take long." the girl said. She went to the bathroom and called her friend. "Hey, it's agent pumpkin here, the sword and I are going to the baby store."

"I told you earlier, we are not using code names!" Mal responded.

"Okay. Talk to you later."