Chapter 17

Jane ran behind Carlos, who was walking Dude in the park and hugged him. "Oh, hey Jane." he said.

"Hi to you too! Guess who is going to work at Auradon prep! Looks like it's easy when your mom's the headmistress of the school."

"That's great! So, when are you starting?"

"On Monday! I'm so excited! I'm going to be teaching in preschool and I actually have the program already - here I'll show it to y-" the girl pulled out a few sheets but they fell on the ground.

Both started collecting them. "Here." Carlos passed her the papers. Now, there were just a few inches between them.

"Come on, kiss her already!" Dude said ruining the moment. The boy gave him a glare. "Oops." The two stood up. They leaned in for a kiss. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

"I start regretting that you can talk." Carlos told him. Jane giggled.

"Okay, we gotta get home, boys. Or are we gonna eat in a restaurant?"

"How about we eat some Chinese?"

"I agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uma went to the dorm where she and Harry used to live. The girl was about to open the door when she heard a familiar voice. "Well, well, well. What a nice surprise!"

"Harry!" Uma exclaimed and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" he started checking her temperature as if she had a fever. "What?"

"You hugged me a said you missed me."

"And?"

"You would never do that! What did that college do to you?"

"Oh, that's not from there. I was at Evie's for five hours."

"That explains it. So, how much are you staying?"

"I'm all yours for two weeks."

"Great. I already ordered some pizza and I need company. What do you say?" she chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."

There were comments for both Jarlos and Huma, so I decided to make both in one chapter. Also, it's short again but I'm having a bit of a writer's block (nothing that serious). See you soon!